DJ's Press Conference

Heels20X6

I'm sure Limp Dick will say the following:

"We're 6-7 and we still have a shot at the playoffs."

"I thought I told you the NFL is a tough league to win in."

"We just need to get back to practice and work on our execution"

and my personal favorite:

"The playmakers on this team need to make plays."

What a F#CKING loser he is. And he's made our team of youngsters losers by default. I'm going to step away now and daydream about Jeff Fisher coaching our team.

I'm sure Limp Dick will say the following:

"We're 6-7 and we still have a shot at the playoffs."

"I thought I told you the NFL is a tough league to win in."

"We just need to get back to practice and work on our execution"

and my personal favorite:

"The playmakers on this team need to make plays."

What a F#CKING loser he is. And he's made our team of youngsters losers by default. I'm going to step away now and daydream about Jeff Fisher coaching our team.

He did just say something about how shocked he'd be if we were somehow out of the playoff hunt.

The most emotion I've ever heard from Jauron -- I'd characterize him as "irritated." Irritated at the press for asking questions.

Stroud, OTOH, called out the Toronto fans as being less rowdy than Buffalo fans, and called the game an embarrassment.

Good for him. The crowd was lame as hell. It was like a funeral was going on half the time, it was so quiet. Especially quiet for being in a dome. Nice job bringing the NFL to Toronto Ralph, you are about as smart as DJ is as a head coach.

Stroud, OTOH, called out the Toronto fans as being less rowdy than Buffalo fans, and called the game an embarrassment.

cause the bills really played hard for those rowdy fans vs. the browns and niners!

the bills play with no emotion or fire regardless of the crowd reaction

Langston Walker implicitly criticizing DJ/Turk's refusal to run . . .

he has a point - 5 running plays in the 2nd half

granted, even when they tried to mix in those 5 runs the defense seemed to know the play.........now that is amazing