[SUW] My wife and I have been invited to

i think you are referring to the sybian.

88621[/snapback]

My wife seriously wants to try the sybian machine. I showed her the vids on CJ (pm and I'll let you know the site) and she sees the O's these girls have and says "Oh yeah gotta try that"

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife seriously wants to try the sybian machine. I showed her the vids on CJ (pm and I'll let you know the site) and she sees the O's these girls have and says "Oh yeah gotta try that"

88665[/snapback]

More time for hunting shows and football channels.

88665[/snapback]

:lol::o

Holy stevestojan dude, what else do you wanna tell us about your wife? That she has fantasies about making it with a midget named 3-Legged Tony?

<_<:)

I have a short story for you about a couples sex toy party my wife and I attended a few month back.

It was a lot of fun, some games, a lot of laughes and more than a few rosie cheeks (the one's on the face.) The hostess was having people taste this body powder. Everyone was given a set of plastic boobs to dip in the powder and taste the powder. Then, this one woman (a neighbor, but not a close friend) stands up and says to her husband, "this party is lame, common John (name changed to protect the guilty) lets spice it up a bit." She proceeds to whip out her breast, apply some powder to her nipple and ask her husband to lick it off. Which he does with gusto. She then applies some to the other breast and offers the breast to anyone else at the party who would like some. She starts by asking the men, then when she didn't get a response, asks the women. Needless to say, everyone was quite embarrassed. But, she didn't seem to mind at all.

First, it was a couples party... Did she really expect anyone to stand up in front of their spouse and take a lick? <_<

Second, she's not a very attractive woman. :lol:

One thing is for sure Jay, you will have something to talk about the next morning.

There once was a day when I would have been horrified to even read of this such stuff, but then I turned 50 and now anything goes. Well almost anything. How big was this container of powder? <_<:lol: