Does this board implode if Losman...

1billsfan

What does that have to do with today's game? And, if it's not about today's game, but JP, then why did you count Sieve's post as 1 & 2, as it wasn't about today's game, OR JP.

What are you counting again?

BTW, facts and reasons are not the same as excuses, so a definition would be nice,

dude, bill has proven himself incapable of thinking objectively when it comes to losman.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neith Trent, JP or Richard Simmons can save the Bills from this head coach. They are doomed to mediocrity as long as Jauron is at the helm.

fine. but that wasn't the question. why the hell does anyone care who under center for this clusterfuq team as long as we win?

..has a fantastic game today? I'm talking about a 4 touchdown blowout win against the Dolphins. Given the current fragility of Edwards' body and mind, add a head coach who's admittedly coaching to save his job, this board will indeed go into full meltdown mode.

Doesn't matter - it won't happen.

We all know what Losman brings, and it ain't enough. That's why he's headed for career backuphood.

Nice guy though.

..has a fantastic game today? I'm talking about a 4 touchdown blowout win against the Dolphins. Given the current fragility of Edwards' body and mind, add a head coach who's admittedly coaching to save his job, this board will indeed go into full meltdown mode.

Well we won't have to worry about that, will we? JP=FAIL.

PTR

No worries. Looks like the entire offense is catatonic.

Yep. Mental mistakes, unable to move the ball on the ground, drops, and a few inaccurate throws from the QB add up to a mess on the offensive side of the ball.

Defense is meh - they've made some nice plays, but there seems to be (again) too much time for Pennington to throw, too many wide-open receivers, and a frustrating inability to get off the field on third down.

Only idiots would think that there is a chance in hell this could actually happen.

you know nothing about football. you would be the slowest child in a special grade 4 class.

i suggest you hurt yourself.

you know nothing about football. you would be the slowest child in a special grade 4 class.

i suggest you hurt yourself.

Wow, you and Todd are a couple of real brainiacs. Where were these bold and classless posts before the game started.

:lol:

Trent's career is over. Too much of a fragile pussee, can't handle cold, and certainly won't be able to handle being jerked around as well as JP can. In the meantime...

Look for JP to throw for 300 yards and 2 TDs today, as he leads the Bills march toward February 1, 2009 in Tampa...

BuffTown Bills 34

FopTown Flippers 0

14 and 6 baby!!! :doh:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :sick:

Like I said in a previous thread..JP just doesnt play well in perfect weather conditions...

Exactly. NO WAY do you tag JP.

Yes you do tag him..Tag him with the title of SEE YA LATER...