Does this board implode if Losman...

1billsfan

..has a fantastic game today? I'm talking about a 4 touchdown blowout win against the Dolphins. Given the current fragility of Edwards' body and mind, add a head coach who's admittedly coaching to save his job, this board will indeed go into full meltdown mode.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No I'll look at is as hey we beat the dolphins. It doesn't change anything. We're still not making the post season, it's still just the dolphins. I'd be much more impressed if week 17 we're at 9-6 and this team is competative against The Patriots.

What if that was because we rode JP the rest of the way down the stretch? :rolleyes:

..has a fantastic game today? I'm talking about a 4 touchdown blowout win against the Dolphins. Given the current fragility of Edwards' body and mind, add a head coach who's admittedly coaching to save his job, this board will indeed go into full meltdown mode.

JP needs this win to match Trent's total in terms of starts. It will have taken 1 qb almost 5 years, the other about a year and a half. JP is done in Buffalo. If he throws for 400 yards with no picks (possible), no sacks, no extreme overthrows, and no infield practice ground balls (impossible), he is STILL done in Buffalo.

If you are concerned about bandwith and really don't want the board to implode, why not start with an "Official Excuse Thread," because good Lord, the excuses will be pouring in like the waves of a tsunami as soon as he falters.

The fact is that this is a very winable game for a 5 year qb who is any good. The Dolphins are having a decent season, but they are simply OK. JP has seen them many times.

If JP wins, he will not suddenly become Roger Staubach at the age of 28. He will still be JP Losman who is a career loser, and is gone after 4 more games.

JP needs this win to match Trent's total in terms of starts. It will have taken 1 qb almost 5 years, the other about a year and a half. JP is done in Buffalo. If he throws for 400 yards with no picks (possible), no sacks, no extreme overthrows, and no infield practice ground balls (impossible), he is STILL done in Buffalo.

If you are concerned about bandwith and really don't want the board to implode, why not start with an "Official Excuse Thread," because good Lord, the excuses will be pouring in like the waves of a tsunami as soon as he falters.

The fact is that this is a very winable game for a 5 year qb who is any good. The Dolphins are having a decent season, but they are simply OK. JP has seen them many times.

If JP wins, he will not suddenly become Roger Staubach at the age of 28. He will still be JP Losman who is a career loser, and is gone after 4 more games.

is this because I called you by name in the previous post?

Then good. Then the Bills should tag him, and go into next year, having him compete against Edwards for the job. The teams issues go far beyond whoever the qb is.

You do realize that to tag JP would cost approx. 11 million dollars guaranteed money, right? The guy couldn't fetch a mid round draft pick before the season and you want to pay him 11 million dollars in 09?

Why don't you wrestle with that for a minute and then let us know if that makes an ounce of sense.

OK, somebody is really mad at JP. It's alright bro'. He's almost out of here. Maybe you need to vent :rolleyes:

You do realize that to tag JP would cost approx. 11 million dollars guaranteed money, right? The guy couldn't fetch a mid round draft pick before the season and you want to pay him 11 million dollars in 09?

Why don't you wrestle with that for a minute and then let us know if that makes an ounce of sense.

I am no JP Losman fan, but in the event the bills were to beat the dolphins,jets,broncos,and the patriots, a team mind you we have beaten only once in like what 19 games? If Losman performs well in those games, an nfl team in no way should let the guy walk. That would be flat out foolish to do so. Do I think this is gonna happen? Of course not. This team is too weak defensively, and always plays like dogs against NE. Money ideally should become a non issue at the expense of winning football games though.

This is what I meant by implosion. Probably won't happen but jeeez, if it does you are going to have a busy week tampering down the renewed enthusiasm. :rolleyes:

OK, somebody is really mad at JP. It's alright bro'. He's almost out of here. Maybe you need to vent :rolleyes:

The thing is, he has my full support today. Admittedly, posts such as the op do irk me a little. People have a rough time (why escapes me) accepting the fact that JP is gone. Do you think he would stay here under any conditions? Honestly, I don't blame him.

Unlike others, I think that he might even land a starting job because this league is starved for quarterbacks. How will he do? I guess we shall see.

I am no JP Losman fan, but in the event the bills were to beat the dolphins,jets,broncos,and the patriots, a team mind you we have beaten only once in like what 19 games? If Losman performs well in those games, an nfl team in no way should let the guy walk. That would be flat out foolish to do so. Do I think this is gonna happen? Of course not. This team is too weak defensively, and always plays like dogs against NE. Money ideally should become a non issue at the expense of winning football games though.

1 & 2. :rolleyes:

Trent's career is over. Too much of a fragile pussee, can't handle cold, and certainly won't be able to handle being jerked around as well as JP can. In the meantime...

Look for JP to throw for 300 yards and 2 TDs today, as he leads the Bills march toward February 1, 2009 in Tampa...

BuffTown Bills 34

FopTown Flippers 0

14 and 6 baby!!! :thumbdown:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :rolleyes:

Exactly. NO WAY do you tag JP.

Trent's career is over. Too much of a fragile pussee, can't handle cold, and certainly won't be able to handle being jerked around as well as JP can. In the meantime...

Look for JP to throw for 300 yards and 2 TDs today, as he leads the Bills march toward February 1, 2009 in Tampa...

BuffTown Bills 34

FopTown Flippers 0

14 and 6 baby!!! :thumbdown:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

PosLUSZny!!!!! :rolleyes: