Just have one more I.A.S.I.P to go and I will have seen them all.

Steely Dan

Favorite character  

7 members have voted

1. 1. My favorite character from I.A.S.I.P. is...

• Sweet Dee
    • Charlie
    • Mac
    • Dennis
    • Frank
    • Waitress
    • The McPoyle Brothers
    • Rickety Cricket
    • Artemis
    • Dennis and Dees Real Dad

It's Always Sunny In Philiadelphia

My favorite is "The Gang Finds a Dumpster Baby." :rolleyes:

A favorite line comes from that episode. "Nobody cares. Give me this baby so I can paint it."

I don't know which episode this is from but it's from season 3. "Just because you don't see me wash my balls that doesn't mean I don't do it every Friday!"

Edit: Added a poll.

Oh c'mon! How can you ask someone to pick their favorite "Sunny" episode? It's like asking a father which one of their children is their favorite, or which one of your girlfriends gave me the best h*mmer. Not fair.

But if I had to, "Sweet Dee is Dating a Retarded Person". And now I feel bad for "Dennis and Dee go on Welfare". Jeeze, this is like Sophie's Choice.

And like the episodes, I can't pick just one line. However, the one this post season that literally made my roar with laughter was from Artemis: "I have a bleached, a*^hole."

:rolleyes:

This show is sick, and I love it.

Oh c'mon! How can you ask someone to pick their favorite "Sunny" episode? It's like asking a father which one of their children is their favorite, or which one of your girlfriends gave me the best h*mmer. Not fair.

But if I had to, "Sweet Dee is Dating a Retarded Person". And now I feel bad for "Dennis and Dee go on Welfare". Jeeze, this is like Sophie's Choice.

And like the episodes, I can't pick just one line. However, the one this post season that literally made my roar with laughter was from Artemis: "I have a bleached, a*^hole."

:lol:

This show is sick, and I love it.

I love how Dee is wearing a bicycle helmet and drawing aimlessly while Dennis tells the welfare lady she's retarded. :lol:

Here's how a lot of other people grade them.

I don't know if you know this or not.

‘It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia’ co-stars Kaitlin Olson and Rob McElhenney have married. The couple tied the knot at a vineyard in Malibu on Saturday.

Among the guests were co-star Danny DeVito, ‘Bones’ star Emily Deschanel and Fred Savage, who has directed several episodes of It’s Always Sunny.

Olson and McElhenney were engaged in December 2007.

Also Charlie Day is married to Mary Elizabeth Ellis who is the Waitress.

"You gotta play the troll toll, to get into the boy's soul (hole)"

When you wrote that I didn't remember it from anything and I just watched the last episode of the season and that's funny as hell.

I loved how Dennis managed to bring his 80's metal rocker suit into it.

:sick:

Season 3 is the best season IMO.