[please fix subject]Wow

Coles is still ticked off that they let go of his friend Pennington. Him and Chad were tight. He's ticked at Favre for being Chad's ticket out of town. He's been saying stuff like this since August.

Coles is still ticked off that they let go of his friend Pennington. Him and Chad were tight. He's ticked at Favre for being Chad's ticket out of town. He's been saying stuff like this since August.

Actually, he had been pretty silent, refusing to talk to the press about it.

Why don't they show the whole interview? It seems like those words could potentially be taken out of context. What were the questions he was asked?

First quote:

"We're in a quarterback-driven offense where he pretty much has control of everything, where before the offense was pretty much driven through me. ... I just kind of become a role player instead of a guy that teams had to prepare for."

What if the question to that were: How has your role changed since Farve has come to NY?

I don't see a problem with that response.

Everyone thinks Coles is selfish and out of line. Ask yourself this, why does the article only show his quotes and not the questions? Just believe whatever the media prints...