Losman needs to play well for his future

It could have been, I remember the hit and TE's head hitting the carpet, I just don't remember exactly when it occured.

TE has been slammed down allot. The 49ers run the same Mike Martz style offense and at one time they lead the league in having their QB sacked which somehow doesn't surprise me.

In the Jets game, Kris Jenkins sacked TE and his head hit the ground very hard. The announcers mentioned that the hit was hard enough to cause a concussion. Edwards did finish the game and (not surprisingly) there was no follow-up by the local media on the possible effects of that hit.

If JP does well the next 4 games and gets a starting job somewhere next year, I kind of hope the fanboys will follow him wherever he goes

Edwards is a damn fairy compared with Losman right about now. So are we all a bunch of "fanboys" regardless of which QB you support? Give it a rest.

Not matter how remote the possibility (and it's VERY remote), if JP Losman were to beat all three of our divisional rivals and the Broncos and do it in an impressive fashion, in a four game span, in the cold and nasty weather (the last three games) then the Bills fans who still hate on this guy and wish him gone will be the one's that need to explain themselves.

Edwards is a damn fairy compared with Losman right about now. So are we all a bunch of "fanboys" regardless of which QB you support? Give it a rest.

Not matter how remote the possibility (and it's VERY remote), if JP Losman were to beat all three of our divisional rivals and the Broncos and do it in an impressive fashion, in a four game span, in the cold and nasty weather (the last three games) then the Bills fans who still hate on this guy and wish him gone will be the one's that need to explain themselves.

:) This is great! A Losman Lover making excuses in advance :huh: . I love it! :nana:

The teams I could see him starting for right now are the Vikings, Niners, Lions, Raiders, and maybe Bears and Chiefs. The Raiders seemld committed to Russell for the time being, and the other 5 teams will pick up a QB from this year's very deep draft class. So no, barring injury, he shouldn't be starting next season.

i cant see him starting anywhere--exc possibly Detroit. I wish him well though. He is more a buffalo type QB than TE-Too bad he didn't get his act together here.

Guest dog14787
In the Jets game, Kris Jenkins sacked TE and his head hit the ground very hard. The announcers mentioned that the hit was hard enough to cause a concussion. Edwards did finish the game and (not surprisingly) there was no follow-up by the local media on the possible effects of that hit.

Yup, thats the one I'm talking about.

:rolleyes: This is great! A Losman Lover making excuses in advance :thumbdown: . I love it! :thumbdown:

You have poor reading comprehension skills. That was not an excuse, it was a "what if" regarding Losman beating those last three teams in the cold and nasty weather. If Losman loses just one game, Edwards is back. Losman has had plenty of chances here and I wish him well where ever the dude ends up. BTW, for the record I happen think the Bills lose their final four games.