Prediction, Bills win, fans come back

I have been a season ticket holder for 41 years and I have seen this happen so many times I stopped counting.

One Big, convincing victory and the fans stop their Christmas shopping and RETURN to the WAGON.

Sure, Buffalo will need to win out, but that won't stop them.

Most may not even watch the game...but they will be back, trust me, they will be back! :)

If J.P. Losman has a big game....god help us all! :nana:

I can also predict the first thread at 10 PM Sunday night...

" Let's sign Losman before we lose him" :huh:

Most fans will puke up their chicken wings & beer, then go to bed!

Bills 28

Dolphins 10

Wrong game, wrong time.

I think most have settled with the fact that the Bills would have to win out to make the playoffs, because otherwise who cares about a win if nothing is on the line?! If we couldn't beat Cleveland or San Francisco at home, how are we going to win the rest of our games against teams with winning records?

I really do think we'll win but as for the significance of the victory, it only matters if we win out.

Wrong game, wrong time.

I think most have settled with the fact that the Bills would have to win out to make the playoffs, because otherwise who cares about a win if nothing is on the line?! If we couldn't beat Cleveland or San Francisco at home, how are we going to win the rest of our games against teams with winning records?

I really do think we'll win but as for the significance of the victory, it only matters if we win out.

True, but that won't stop the fans from coming back to dream a little

No doubt, it's the NFL. Anything can happen.

I still love the Bills despite how this season has turned out and am looking forward to the game tomorrow. I just hope it's not as boring as last week's snoozer..

No doubt, it's the NFL. Anything can happen.

I still love the Bills despite how this season has turned out and am looking forward to the game tomorrow. I just hope it's not as boring as last week's snoozer..

I am actually excited, I want to see if Jauron can show us anything worth watching

I am actually excited, I want to see if Jauron can show us anything worth watching

At this point, he has to. He better have a sense of urgency, considering his head coaching job is on the line in the last 4 weeks here. He knows he stands a decent chance of keeping his job if goes 9-7 this season (even if he misses the playoffs) because then the Bills will have an excuse (improvement) to keep him around (if he's got that contract extension).

And there IS something to be said about continuity. I've been really tough on DJ this season, but there really is a TON of talk from a lot of media types saying "The Bills can't keep changing coaches every 3 years" and there is some truth to that. But I still think if we had a better coach, our record would be much different right now. And that's considering Trent's lousy play in the 2nd half of the schedule.

I think Dikta said a team usually goes through 3 dramatic swings in the course of a regular season. Well, we've had 2 up until this point (5-1, 1-5), is it time to win 4 straight? Hah, only in our wildest of dreams, right?

I stopped dreaming when Lindell missed that FG vs. Cleveland...This Season is over...The Bills just have to play it out...I'm not going to forget, or forgive Dead Dick for blowing that 5-1 start and stabbing us all in the heart...

I think they Win tommorow...Somehow, someway, I think they pull it out...But it matters not...The 2008 Buffalo Bills are toast... :)

I stopped dreaming when Lindell missed that FG vs. Cleveland...This Season is over...The Bills just have to play it out...I'm not going to forget, or forgive Dead Dick for blowing that 5-1 start and stabbing us all in the heart...

I think they Win tommorow...Somehow, someway, I think they pull it out...But it matters not...The 2008 Buffalo Bills are toast... :)

That's when my playoff hopes for this team vanished, as soon as Cleveland beat us. To me, it wasn't even about missing the kick. I really believed Trent threw his best pass of the night and had a few more throws in him to drive us closer for Lindell. It was Trent's opportunity for redemption and he didn't get to complete it (leaving the rest of that game in his mind for weeks).

That's when my playoff hopes for this team vanished, as soon as Cleveland beat us. To me, it wasn't even about missing the kick. I really believed Trent threw his best pass of the night and had a few more throws in him to drive us closer for Lindell. It was Trent's opportunity for redemption and he didn't get to complete it (leaving the rest of that game in his mind for weeks).

I went to the Miami game and left very unhappy, I knew we were in trouble

Even if we win out I doubt we make the playoffs. Baltimore and Indy practically have the wc's locked up. So not only would 10-6 not get us into the playoffs, but it would mean a lower draft pick, and the keeping of DJ. I'm not rooting for the Bills to lose but I'm not going to start getting excited about the rest of this year. I'm looking forward to sitting back, and watching a select few of our promising players and see how the play the rest of the season, while not giving myself a heart attack wondering if we're gona pull out with a win each week. Just MO

Honestly, I hate to say this, cause I know its wrong for me to say this as a fan of the Bills, but in the back of my mind I'd like to see them play a game like they did against San Fran, just to see what "might" happen to Dick Jauron. It really pains me to say that, but if its an ugly loss things could get very dicey with the Bills front office.....

But, id also be happy with a win.......

Anyone else feel the same way?

DH67 it's nice to be optimistic for optimism's sake. But this team is done. When you repeatedly lose games you should win, then the fight goes out of the dog. Losing five of their last six has been a serious blow and isn't easy to recover from.

We don't know the nature of the locker room, but suffice it say players aren't happy. Not that they won't give it their all tomorrow, but it's hard to work for management (the coaches) who can't effectively do their job. The players won't say it publicly, but I suspect they know their game preparation is sub-par right along with gameday decisions.

Nine years of futility are finally showing their mark, and the fans have responded. On this board and elsewhere the ire of fandom is growing with each loss.