Chris Ellis

BeastMode54

I wonder if they should have put Schobel on IR.

It would not surprise me if he doesn't suit up again this year. His foot injury is not improving according the this Nov 4th article. Haven't heard ANY updates to that, and week after week he's inactive. He practiced two straight days this week, but with three games left after this Sunday - what's the point of bringing him back to perhaps re-injure his foot?

What an abject disappointment the Defense/Offense/SpecialTeams/Coaching/Ownership has been this year.

It would not surprise me if he doesn't suit up again this year. His foot injury is not improving according the this Nov 4th article. Haven't heard ANY updates to that, and week after week he's inactive. He practiced two straight days this week, but with three games left after this Sunday - what's the point of bringing him back to perhaps re-injure his foot?

What an abject disappointment the Defense/Offense/SpecialTeams/Coaching/Ownership has been this year.

Maybe if he re-injures he'll consider retiring and the Bills can free up 3.4 billion in cap space.

What frustrates me after keeping Schobel around for so long is that they IR'ed Crowell because he hurt their feelings. He would have most likely played by week 6

The article on his foot not improving is an old one, however. It was back when we were 5-3. Its been weeks since then, and he was back practicing this week

Maybe if he re-injures he'll consider retiring and the Bills can free up 3.4 billion in cap space.

It don't matter, the Bills won't spend the money anyhow. We are still way under the cap right now...