UNOFFICIAL Lets pack the Rogers Centre

EndZoneCrew

yeah....this is the only game I would attend in that stadium to support a Buffalo team....anyone else going? EZC is all in!!!!!!!

Our group should be about 10 strong. Everyone is psyched. I see where that is the only college bowl game that day (I know the NFL playoffs are that day, but that doesn't much concern us unfortunately) so there should be a decent audience. Coach Gill has simply done an amazing job.

Most "experts" are saying the will play UConn, though Rutgers is also a possibility.

Saw on Rivals.com this morning that they are projecting UB's opponent to be...Arkansas State. I'm actually hoping for a non-Big East match up. :)

Saw on Rivals.com this morning that they are projecting UB's opponent to be...Arkansas State. I'm actually hoping for a non-Big East match up. :rolleyes:

UCONN doesn't excite me too much. Beating them won't earn UB much respect. Still it's a bowl game and it's ours. BTW, did anyone watch Letterman last night? He still wasn't over Ball State losing, blaming the refs and insulting UB.

PTR

yeah....this is the only game I would attend in that stadium to support a Buffalo team....anyone else going? EZC is all in!!!!!!!

Just ordered my tickets and the 200's seem to be going pretty fast. Like an idiot i had row 2 on the 35 yard line and waited to verify with a friend that he was going, now I had to settle for row 6 on the 20. GO BULLS!!!

BTW, did anyone watch Letterman last night?

PTR

Letterman's Top 10 List

Top Ten Highlights Of The Ball State Cardinals Football Season

presented by Head Coach Brady Hoke

"Only team in college ball to use kangaroo as long snapper"

"I coached the second half of the Toledo game wearing only a headset and underpants"

"When O.J. Simpson and some goons showed up and tried to steal our equipment"

"Our players met athletes from around the world when Muncie hosted this year's summer Olympics"

"Defeating the Detroit Lions"

"The loss to Buffalo because it taught us humility and resiliency...I'm kidding, it totally blew"

"The post-game locker room grabass"

"Beat Eastern Michigan, Central Michigan, Western Michigan, Southern Michigan, Southwestern Michigan and Mexican Michigan"

"None of our players shot themselves in the leg"

"The drunk 3 a.m. coaching tips from Letterman"

What did that narcissist have to say about Buffalo?

Well he did do a top 10 list with BSU HC Brady Hoke, but earlier he was complaining about the video review that denied them a TD before UB ran the 92yd fumble return. He also said the "Buffalo players can't even spell Buffalo." He quickly retracted that insult and gave some faint praise to UB but you can tell the loss was eating him up.

I'm amazed at how much Ball State fans blame the refs for the loss. I can see if it was the last play of the game and it cost them the winning score, but so much happened after that video review (which was clearly inconclusive) that BSU could have controlled. Is it the refs fault when you lose to a 14-point underdog by 18?

PTR

Well he did do a top 10 list with BSU HC Brady Hoke, but earlier he was complaining about the video review that denied them a TD before UB ran the 92yd fumble return. He also said the "Buffalo players can't even spell Buffalo." He quickly retracted that insult and gave some faint praise to UB but you can tell the loss was eating him up.

I'm amazed at how much Ball State fans blame the refs for the loss. I can see if it was the last play of the game and it cost them the winning score, but so much happened after that video review (which was clearly inconclusive) that BSU could have controlled. Is it the refs fault when you lose to a 14-point underdog by 18?

PTR

What a bunch of whiners!......oh well, we have gone thru enough heartache as Buffalo fans, so I don't feel any compassion towards them whatsoever! So where are you sitting for the game? My brother and I are going with a decent sized group so we should congregate somewhere so all the UB fans can mass together. Go Bulls!

Just ordered my tickets and the 200's seem to be going pretty fast. Like an idiot i had row 2 on the 35 yard line and waited to verify with a friend that he was going, now I had to settle for row 6 on the 20. GO BULLS!!!

How did you order tickets? Everything I've read said that they don't go on sale until wednesday.

(Nevermind, I went to the Official site and found out that you can order now through Ticketmaster. The UB site still says that you can't order until tomorrow.

How did you order tickets? Everything I've read said that they don't go on sale until wednesday.

(Nevermind, I went to the Official site and found out that you can order now through Ticketmaster. The UB site still says that you can't order until tomorrow.

UB ticket office is selling their official section seating starting today for $40. But you could go to the I-bowl site and just buy tickets through Ticketmaster.ca. My signature has links to both sites. Tickets start at $20CDN, which these days is $15US. And here's the best part: service fees are included in the price! So a $15 actually costs $15. You pay a little extra depending on how you want your tickets sent to you.

EDIT: I just bought my seats. FYI: $20 tix on the UB (EAST) side are gone. $20 seats do remain on the UCONN (WEST) side. $35 seats a nearly gone on the UB side. Each order from Ticketmaster.ca comes with a $4 fee. (FYI: all prices are $CDN. Exchange rate is about $.77CDN=$1US.) Official UB section seats are on sale now through Tickets.com. They are $40 + $9 service fee. There is also a UB pre-game party that's $30.

PTR

Word on the UB board is tickets are selling quickly. If you've been thinking of going to Toronto for the game, you need to act quickly. Link for tickets in my sig.

PTR

PTR, just to be clear, UB is not selling the actual tickets just yet. I went to the Alumni Arena box office today to get my tix and they filled out an order sheet with my mailing info, quantity of tix, etc. and scanned my credit card. Thay don't actually have the tickets yet. Apparently, those are coming by horse and buggy next week. I was a little surprised (and ticked a bit since I wasted a drive over there). They are filling the ticket orders in date order with preference given to season ticket holders and alumni. He assured me we would be getting very good seats. I am a little nervous since there idea of good seats might be 5 rows off the field when I would prefer to be 30 rows up. Anyway, I guess we will find out next week.

PTR, just to be clear, UB is not selling the actual tickets just yet. I went to the Alumni Arena box office today to get my tix and they filled out an order sheet with my mailing info, quantity of tix, etc. and scanned my credit card. Thay don't actually have the tickets yet. Apparently, those are coming by horse and buggy next week. I was a little surprised (and ticked a bit since I wasted a drive over there). They are filling the ticket orders in date order with preference given to season ticket holders and alumni. He assured me we would be getting very good seats. I am a little nervous since there idea of good seats might be 5 rows off the field when I would prefer to be 30 rows up. Anyway, I guess we will find out next week.

For all my Bulls boosting I am relatively clueless to the ways of tickets and bowl games. Apparently UB and UCONN had to buy 10,000 seats each. That's what you bought today, their ticket allotment. UB has to eat every ticket they don't sell, so bless you for doing your part. I bought tickets from the I-bowl site before I realized this was the deal. I may find someone to buy my 200-level seats and buy two in the UB section anyway. By the way, what number ticket were you?

PTR