Why we love Berman

Berman needs to stuff a cork in it. The Bills haven't circled any wagons since the MCM. It sounds silly, empty and is insulting to those great Bills teams that actually had heart and refused to give up like nobodies business.

.....looks like you need a new user name. You certainly don't sound like a fan, let alone #1.

I like everything about the Buffalo Bills but the head coach because I ultimately hold him accountable for their lack of heart, passion and fight. This team should be 8-3 right now and fighting for the division and playoffs.

except that our O and D lines are MEDIOCRE and our QB is playing like crayap( concussion induced or not)

Those elements are essential to a good football team. We are weak in the most important areas.Dicky going away aint gonna help us there.

Berman is filling Tim's very large shoes - he is also big buddies with Jim Kelly who says he will do everything he can to keep the team in Buffalo. Although he is a proponent of building a new stadium in Niagara Falls.

Berman was part of a group that tried to convince the Rams several years ago to move to Hartford - I believe when they left LA and ended up moving to St. Louis.

I don't know what kind of conflict of interest this would present, but I wonder how much he'd be involved in a group that would try to buy the Bills.