Does anyone out there believe OJ is innocent of killing Ron and Nicole

Steely Dan

What do you think about OJ's murder trial?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. I believe OJ's involvement in the deaths of Ron and Nicole was...

• Absoultely nothing. Someone else committed that crime.
    • OJ was framed by the cops and didn't do it.
    • OJ did it and had help
    • OJ did it alone
    • OJ was unsucessfully framed by the cops
    • OJ did it but was unsuccessfully framed by the cops

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sort of scattered answering points, but here.

My main point is that the son could have very well done it. The kid has a serious condition of rage where he blacks out. It has been documented and he has been seen by professionals and put in a hospital before.

Why would he do it? Nicole was a 2nd wife and taking up OJ's time and attention. She was a party girl and got into plenty of trouble on her own. She didn't get along with his son, and their two personalities really clashed. His son worked as a chef/cook at a nearby place and he was supposed to cook for the whole family after the younger daughter had her dance recital. Nicole called and cancelled the meal at the last minute. She wanted to go somewhere else, and some may say she did it to jab at the son. When interviewed by the police, coworkers said he was really pissed and packed up his stuff, which included a professional knife set, and stormed out of work early.

Now....couldn't you see how that scenario sets up for the kid to go to Nicole's house to confront her? He didn't go there to kill her....but imagine what happens when he gets there and her hotshot coked up boyfriend who works at an eatery is there with her and gets involved. Probably some yelling, shouting...and Goldman says something that sets the trigger off. The kid goes back to his car in huffing rage...has the knife set that he brought back and forth to work every day on the seat of his car...grabs it....and says to himself, "B word ain't gonna make a fool out of me ever again."

Boom........motive, knife, crime of passion.........

Now what about the glove and the footprint?

The kid after the fight/killing runs back to his car...and as he comes down from his rage, understands what just happened and breaks down. He calls his father in a state of desperation and panic, sobbing about what had just happened. OJ after doing a WTF does what any concerned parent would do and tries to console his son. He tells him stay where he is and he'll be there in 5 minutes. OJ is dressed from before "who the hell wears $500 dress shoes when planning on killing 2 people in broad daylight?", thinks for a minute what needs to be done, grabs a pair of gloves and a bag and runs to the scene to figure out what just happened. He gets there...tells his son to get in the car and follow him home. OJ then picks up the knife and throws it in the bag. He runs back to the car and goes home as his son follows him.

When the limo driver showed up to pick OJ up to go to the airport, there was an extra car in the driveway that wasn't OJ's or his daughters. It just happened to be the same description as his son's car.

This makes more sense to me than OJ "planning" to murder his wife in designer shoes, with a knife, in broad daylight. I also want to know how two specs of blood end up in the Bronco after he supposedly just killed 2 people in hand to hand combat? In a culture of hollywood, sex and drugs, OJ had seen his wife play around before. Goldman wouldn't have set his alarm off....been there done that. Nicole was a party girl, and if OJ wanted her gone, he could have done it in a much easier way. OJ is possesive, and he has a bad history of treating his wife in a less than Prince Charming manner. But it was a two way street. Hopefully most here aren't used to seeing the type of interdependant relationship that evolves when money and drugs are on the line. It is nasty....it is a lifestyle....and if you let it run you, you end up in a very bad place.

Now the Bronco Chase could have been legit. OJ knows his life is forever changed, even if he doesn't go to jail. He could have been suicidal and figured if he took off or killed himself, case closed. He's too selfish to knock himself off though.

There was a documentary put together on just this subject with many detectives and PI's coming to this conclusion.

There are some Youtube videos as well that make real sense.

Like I said, he's an easy target. If he did it, he's got his punishment. If he didn't, and was actually taking the fall for his kid, I feel horribly bad for the guy. It's not a Buffalo homerism thing either. I wanted Hardy gone in May.

Sort of scattered answering points, but here.

My main point is that the son could have very well done it. The kid has a serious condition of rage where he blacks out. It has been documented and he has been seen by professionals and put in a hospital before.

Why would he do it? Nicole was a 2nd wife and taking up OJ's time and attention. She was a party girl and got into plenty of trouble on her own. She didn't get along with his son, and their two personalities really clashed. His son worked as a chef/cook at a nearby place and he was supposed to cook for the whole family after the younger daughter had her dance recital. Nicole called and cancelled the meal at the last minute. She wanted to go somewhere else, and some may say she did it to jab at the son. When interviewed by the police, coworkers said he was really pissed and packed up his stuff, which included a professional knife set, and stormed out of work early.

Now....couldn't you see how that scenario sets up for the kid to go to Nicole's house to confront her? He didn't go there to kill her....but imagine what happens when he gets there and her hotshot coked up boyfriend who works at an eatery is there with her and gets involved. Probably some yelling, shouting...and Goldman says something that sets the trigger off. The kid goes back to his car in huffing rage...has the knife set that he brought back and forth to work every day on the seat of his car...grabs it....and says to himself, "B word ain't gonna make a fool out of me ever again."

Boom........motive, knife, crime of passion.........

Now what about the glove and the footprint?

The kid after the fight/killing runs back to his car...and as he comes down from his rage, understands what just happened and breaks down. He calls his father in a state of desperation and panic, sobbing about what had just happened. OJ after doing a WTF does what any concerned parent would do and tries to console his son. He tells him stay where he is and he'll be there in 5 minutes. OJ is dressed from before "who the hell wears $500 dress shoes when planning on killing 2 people in broad daylight?", thinks for a minute what needs to be done, grabs a pair of gloves and a bag and runs to the scene to figure out what just happened. He gets there...tells his son to get in the car and follow him home. OJ then picks up the knife and throws it in the bag. He runs back to the car and goes home as his son follows him.

When the limo driver showed up to pick OJ up to go to the airport, there was an extra car in the driveway that wasn't OJ's or his daughters. It just happened to be the same description as his son's car.

This makes more sense to me than OJ "planning" to murder his wife in designer shoes, with a knife, in broad daylight. I also want to know how two specs of blood end up in the Bronco after he supposedly just killed 2 people in hand to hand combat? In a culture of hollywood, sex and drugs, OJ had seen his wife play around before. Goldman wouldn't have set his alarm off....been there done that. Nicole was a party girl, and if OJ wanted her gone, he could have done it in a much easier way. OJ is possesive, and he has a bad history of treating his wife in a less than Prince Charming manner. But it was a two way street. Hopefully most here aren't used to seeing the type of interdependant relationship that evolves when money and drugs are on the line. It is nasty....it is a lifestyle....and if you let it run you, you end up in a very bad place.

Now the Bronco Chase could have been legit. OJ knows his life is forever changed, even if he doesn't go to jail. He could have been suicidal and figured if he took off or killed himself, case closed. He's too selfish to knock himself off though.

There was a documentary put together on just this subject with many detectives and PI's coming to this conclusion.

There are some Youtube videos as well that make real sense.

Like I said, he's an easy target. If he did it, he's got his punishment. If he didn't, and was actually taking the fall for his kid, I feel horribly bad for the guy. It's not a Buffalo homerism thing either. I wanted Hardy gone in May.

That's a compelling argument. It really makes me think more about his son doing it.

The Dean,They showed it was OJ's blood. It was a 1 in something like 10 BILLION (more than there are people on the earth) chance that it was someone else's.

If it was his son, it would have been somewhere like 50-70 % similar.

Spell out for me how they framed OJ.