Does anyone out there believe OJ is innocent of killing Ron and Nicole

Steely Dan

What do you think about OJ's murder trial?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. I believe OJ's involvement in the deaths of Ron and Nicole was...

• Absoultely nothing. Someone else committed that crime.
    • OJ was framed by the cops and didn't do it.
    • OJ did it and had help
    • OJ did it alone
    • OJ was unsucessfully framed by the cops
    • OJ did it but was unsuccessfully framed by the cops

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish all of them had the cajones to explain their beliefs as to why.

In fairness...you start a thread asking specifically for those opinions on OJ not being the killer, then the predictable pile-on starts with name calling and ridicule. A bit of which comes from yourself as well.

Now I consider those that don't answer, smart. You have proven it to be the trap that it is. I have no problem telling you how I feel, but I'm not worried about what you think and understand nobody is going to have their mind changed at this point.

I laugh all these years at how the media and others "worry" so much about OJ's kids and how he could do this to them...while the irony is that the media is the ones that have made the kids' lives a circus, and in fact that OJ is in the sh-- he is today quite possibly out of love for a child. A child that has a medical diagnosis of rage and that has been institutionalized multiple times for it. A child who had his father's attention taken from him by a woman that wasn't his mother, and a woman that did more than dabbling in narcotics and would cause multiple headaches for his family. ANd it is quite possible these things all exploded at the same time.....do some research, it is out there. And what would you do if you were a father and received a call from your kid that they screwed up...screwed up real bad? What would your instincts lead you to do? Would you let them handle it on their own, or would you try to "clean up" their mess?

Ask any old timer here.....OJ has always been connected. And when you get stuff...you tend to get it for free and in bunches. You want to know why the glove didn't fit? Because he had 10 pairs of them and gave them to friends and family. Quite possibly to a family member that is a size smaller than he is, and that is a chef at a local place where he was to cook for the entire family that night until the plans were cancelled at the last minute by his stepmom because she wanted to go eat at the place where her boy toy worked. Quite possibly a family member that would commit violent acts of rage as he blacked out, and that just so happened to have a $500 knife set that he took in the car with him back and forth to work. That same set he took with him after leaving work early the night of the murders when he was told his family wouldn't be coming in for dinner.

OJ doesn't have the best judgement as we have seen. That includes his choice of women...yes the same women that have an interdependant relationship with him that leads to drama. That alone is reason enough to suspect him and I understand that. But when had anyone else ever accused OJ of doing ANYTHING crappy to them? The guy was a class act on the field and to his teammates. He was always loyal to those close to him. He is loyal...to a fault. The reason he is in jail now is because he trusted his agent and friend to handle his memorabilia, only to have it sold from underneath him. Couldn't that loyalty have POSSIBLY been the reason he was at the crime scene in the first place?

I just feel that it is easy to kick someone when they are down. Most people can't come up with an original thought and need an easy target. That's what OJ has been the past 15 years. Sure, he deserves some of it for being an idiot...but imagine having to saddle all this if he really didn't do it? How bad would you want to scream, but out of love you didn't? His kids love him. The idiots in the media that blew up his book were so concerned as to "How could he write a book and do this to his kids?" He did it FOR the kids! The kids were going to get the money from it. The same money that was taken away from their dad and their family, with little hope of ever getting close to what they had before. The kids were on his side.

You can call OJ an idiot, you can call him a womanizer....but he played by an unwritten code. He was loyal and always went out of his way to be kind to fans, kids, and really anyone he came across. If he didn't do it, what he has had to endure is nothing short of a Shakesperian tragedy. If he did do it, then God Bless Him.

You want to know why the glove didn't fit? Because he had 10 pairs of them and gave them to friends and family. Quite possibly to a family member that is a size smaller than he is

Now we're getting somewhere.

While I have no inside info, I have always believed it was his son who did the deed.

How do you explain the cut in the glove at the same place he cut his finger?

How do you explain his Bruno Magli shoe prints at the crime scene?

How do you explain their blood on his socks?

Why doesn't his being at the scene, before the cops, explain all that?

He just happened to be there when they were killed?

That is about as likely as Conner's WTC7 ideas.

There was more evidence pointing to OJ than to any case I have ever seen on any of the shows showing real crimes.

The fact is they selected 12 idiots for the jury and they got BS'd by all the scumbags that OJ hired.

In fairness...you start a thread asking specifically for those opinions on OJ not being the killer, then the predictable pile-on starts with name calling and ridicule. A bit of which comes from yourself as well.

Now I consider those that don't answer, smart. You have proven it to be the trap that it is. I have no problem telling you how I feel, but I'm not worried about what you think and understand nobody is going to have their mind changed at this point.

I laugh all these years at how the media and others "worry" so much about OJ's kids and how he could do this to them...while the irony is that the media is the ones that have made the kids' lives a circus, and in fact that OJ is in the sh-- he is today quite possibly out of love for a child. A child that has a medical diagnosis of rage and that has been institutionalized multiple times for it. A child who had his father's attention taken from him by a woman that wasn't his mother, and a woman that did more than dabbling in narcotics and would cause multiple headaches for his family. ANd it is quite possible these things all exploded at the same time.....do some research, it is out there. And what would you do if you were a father and received a call from your kid that they screwed up...screwed up real bad? What would your instincts lead you to do? Would you let them handle it on their own, or would you try to "clean up" their mess?

Ask any old timer here.....OJ has always been connected. And when you get stuff...you tend to get it for free and in bunches. You want to know why the glove didn't fit? Because he had 10 pairs of them and gave them to friends and family. Quite possibly to a family member that is a size smaller than he is, and that is a chef at a local place where he was to cook for the entire family that night until the plans were cancelled at the last minute by his stepmom because she wanted to go eat at the place where her boy toy worked. Quite possibly a family member that would commit violent acts of rage as he blacked out, and that just so happened to have a $500 knife set that he took in the car with him back and forth to work. That same set he took with him after leaving work early the night of the murders when he was told his family wouldn't be coming in for dinner.

Can you be clearer about the whole going to the restaurant think as it relates to his son?

As I said before. Take a pair of leather gloves and drench them in water. Let them naturally dry and then put on a latex glove and try to put them back on. You won't be able to do it because the gloves will have shrunk due to being saturated and drying. The look on OJ's face when he couldn't put them on said everything to me.

OJ doesn't have the best judgement as we have seen. That includes his choice of women...yes the same women that have an interdependant relationship with him that leads to drama. That alone is reason enough to suspect him and I understand that. But when had anyone else ever accused OJ of doing ANYTHING crappy to them? The guy was a class act on the field and to his teammates. He was always loyal to those close to him. He is loyal...to a fault. The reason he is in jail now is because he trusted his agent and friend to handle his memorabilia, only to have it sold from underneath him. Couldn't that loyalty have POSSIBLY been the reason he was at the crime scene in the first place?

I just feel that it is easy to kick someone when they are down. Most people can't come up with an original thought and need an easy target. That's what OJ has been the past 15 years. Sure, he deserves some of it for being an idiot...but imagine having to saddle all this if he really didn't do it? How bad would you want to scream, but out of love you didn't? His kids love him. The idiots in the media that blew up his book were so concerned as to "How could he write a book and do this to his kids?" He did it FOR the kids! The kids were going to get the money from it. The same money that was taken away from their dad and their family, with little hope of ever getting close to what they had before. The kids were on his side.

You can call OJ an idiot, you can call him a womanizer....but he played by an unwritten code. He was loyal and always went out of his way to be kind to fans, kids, and really anyone he came across. If he didn't do it, what he has had to endure is nothing short of a Shakesperian tragedy. If he did do it, then God Bless Him.

Didn't do anything crappy to anyone? IIRC, there were 18 incidents of him beating Nicole that were observed by people. He was a womanizer but loyal?

How many of the people you've met are wife beaters? I'm sure you've met some but weren't able to tell by their public demeanor. It had been reported in the media about his wife beating before this happened.

Exactly.

Why doesn't his being at the scene, before the cops, explain all that?

If he was at the scene then what was he doing?

So, setting aside the glove, footprints, DNA, no alibi, the "White Bronco" and a host of other evidence--you also rely on the "OJ was a good guy" theory.

I agree and Nicole must have also, when she made this call (with the kids in the house).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNaDcpNrDL0

Hang in until you hear how kind OJ is--sounds like he has a lot of supportive words to say in the background.

Hypothetically? Freaking out, as he just realized his son murdered two people.

Hypothetically, of course.

and slicing up his own fingers....and just happening to be at the scene at the time his son decided to commit murder....cough....and erasing his sons shoeprints and leaving only his.....cough again

and slicing up his own fingers....and just happening to be at the scene at the time his son decided to commit murder....cough....and erasing his sons shoeprints and leaving only his.....cough again

Well, if you take only the evidence supplied by the DA and the police, and construct a "what about this"? and "what about that"? any explanation will seem ridiculous, as we have been presented with the case against OJ...not all the evidence that doesn't point to OJ. With that said...

Hypothetically, he cut his finger picking up a knife that was left at the scene, and someone else wore the shoes. This isn't rocket surgery. If you can't even think of possible reasons for why "this" or "that" piece of evidence doesn't jibe with the official story, then you aren't trying.

Remember one thing, whenever you think about this case. Whether or not OJ committed the crime, he WAS framed by the police, and the DA's office. Now most believe the police and DA framed a guilty man, so they don't care. But it is hard to believe the police and DA handled this case honestly and credibly.

Well, if you take only the evidence supplied by the DA and the police, and construct a "what about this"? and "what about that"? any explanation will seem ridiculous, as we have been presented with the case against OJ...not all the evidence that doesn't point to OJ. With that said...

Hypothetically, he cut his finger picking up a knife that was left at the scene, and someone else wore the shoes. This isn't rocket surgery. If you can't even think of possible reasons for why "this" or "that" piece of evidence doesn't jibe with the official story, then you aren't trying.

Remember one thing, whenever you think about this case. Whether or not OJ committed the crime, he WAS framed by the police, and the DA's office. Now most believe the police and DA framed a guilty man, so they don't care. But it is hard to believe the police and DA handled this case honestly and credibly.

I think Tom is right. He did it and was unsuccessfully framed by the police.

silliest post Ive read in a while Dean. someone else wore his shoes;)--you kidder you...The police were sloppy--they weren't trying to frame the guy/

When someone has blood in their house--cut fingers,...just happens to be there at the time of the murder..-just happens to leave shoeprints from size FOURTEEN shoes that cost 100s of dollars(that he denied ever having--those ugly asre shoes)

That is a pretty wild frame-up. Don't be ridiculous.

silliest post Ive read in a while Dean. someone else wore his shoes;)--you kidder you...The police were sloppy--they weren't trying to frame the guy/

When someone has blood in their house--cut fingers,...just happens to be there at the time of the murder..-just happens to leave shoeprints from size FOURTEEN shoes that cost 100s of dollars(that he denied ever having--those ugly asre shoes)

That is a pretty wild frame-up. Don't be ridiculous.

Wow, that might be the lowest=level, unthinking analysis I have heard, in a while.

All your points suggest (but don't prove) he was there, not that he did the deed. You understand that, right?

I don't think anyone is suggesting that OJ was totally honest about the incident. But, there is plenty of reasonable doubt about whether he committed the actual killing.

What I think I know about the situation is: OJ is lying, the cops did a sloppy job (at the least), the prosecution tried to frame OJ, and OJ was probably at the scene.

Once you accept the sloppiness of the police work, and the fact that the DA consciously put a witness they knew would commit purgery on the stand, everything else they present HAS to be questioned, IMO. It is not unheard of for the lab analysts to lie about the results of DNA tests...in fact, I don't believe it is all that uncommon.

I remember a radio interview with a man who had been involved with many cases, for the prosecution. He recalls his giving false testimony, on many occasions, when in his mind, it was clear that the defendant was guilty. It is not hard to imagine a DNA test being close enough, to come to the conclusion that it was OJ's blood, if the blood came from his son.

Again, I'm not saying OJ didn't do it...but, I wouldn't be all that surprised if he didn't.

Wow, that might be the lowest=level, unthinking analysis I have heard, in a while.

All your points suggest (but don't prove) he was there, not that he did the deed. You understand that, right?

I don't think anyone is suggesting that OJ was totally honest about the incident. But, there is plenty of reasonable doubt about whether he committed the actual killing.

What I think I know about the situation is: OJ is lying, the cops did a sloppy job (at the least), the prosecution tried to frame OJ, and OJ was probably at the scene.

Once you accept the sloppiness of the police work, and the fact that the DA consciously put a witness they knew would commit purgery on the stand, everything else they present HAS to be questioned, IMO. It is not unheard of for the lab analysts to lie about the results of DNA tests...in fact, I don't believe it is all that uncommon.

I remember a radio interview with a man who had been involved with many cases, for the prosecution. He recalls his giving false testimony, on many occasions, when in his mind, it was clear that the defendant was guilty. It is not hard to imagine a DNA test being close enough, to come to the conclusion that it was OJ's blood, if the blood came from his son.

Again, I'm not saying OJ didn't do it...but, I wouldn't be all that surprised if he didn't.

I agree with that.