Does anyone out there believe OJ is innocent of killing Ron and Nicole

Steely Dan

What do you think about OJ's murder trial?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. I believe OJ's involvement in the deaths of Ron and Nicole was...

• Absoultely nothing. Someone else committed that crime.
    • OJ was framed by the cops and didn't do it.
    • OJ did it and had help
    • OJ did it alone
    • OJ was unsucessfully framed by the cops
    • OJ did it but was unsuccessfully framed by the cops

Here's why I believe he did it and did it with help. I'm probably forgetting some reasons.

His statements to police. Vincent Bugliosi who successfully convicted Charles Manson when he was the D.A. in Los Angeles couldn't believe the prosecution left that statement out of the trial. He believed he could've convicted OJ on that alone.

When Rosie Greer visited him in jail a confession by OJ was overheard but because Greer is a Pastor he didn't have to say anything about their conversation and the person who heard it couldn't testify to it for some reason either.

The cobwebs missing from behind Kaolin's guest house and the bloody glove.

The Bruno Magli (sp?) shoes.

The reason I think there was someone else involved is that the limo driver testimony.

Let me see if I can explain this right.

OJ had a crescent shaped driveway. One end came out on one street and the other on a different street. The limo driver went to both ends. He testified that there was a white car behind OJ's RR.

OJ's daughter testified that when she came home she pulled in behind the RR. So there is a white car that went missing between the time the limo driver came and when Simpson's daughter pulled in. I don't recall that car ever been accounted for or even questioned about. I think Al Cowlings was somehow involved in this at the scene. Two people, one of which was young and strong, were killed. I have a hard time believing it was OJ alone who did those murders.

One other thing. Having OJ try the gloves on in the courtroom is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of in a courtroom. :unsure:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 90% sure he did not do it. I have a decent idea both who may have done it, and why OJ was seemingly involved to the extent that he was. There is a good theory out there that is bang on.

OJ knows enough people that if he wanted a problem to disappear, all he needed to do was whisper it and it would be done. He would not plan out an attack over weeks and do it himself.

The guy is no angel and has some bad habbits, but that does not make him a killer. His Vegas issue was legit. His only crime was trying to circumvent police in getting his things back since half of them would probably get sold off in the civil case. That is why they disappeared in the first place. His old agent screwed him over and sold the stuff from under him instead of keeping it locked away somewhere.

I feel bad for the guy. Eventually poor judgement and hanging out with shady characters will catch up to you, but in reality he has taken a far bigger multiple of flack and hatred than what is warranted. I think if people knew the whole story, the lightbulb would go on as to what the real deal was.

Here's why I believe he did it and did it with help. I'm probably forgetting some reasons.

His statements to police. Vincent Bugliosi who successfully convicted Charles Manson when he was the D.A. in Los Angeles couldn't believe the prosecution left that statement out of the trial. He believed he could've convicted OJ on that alone.

When Rosie Greer visited him in jail a confession by OJ was overheard but because Greer is a Pastor he didn't have to say anything about their conversation and the person who heard it couldn't testify to it for some reason either.

The cobwebs missing from behind Kaolin's guest house and the bloody glove.

The Bruno Magli (sp?) shoes.

The reason I think there was someone else involved is that the limo driver testimony.

Let me see if I can explain this right.

OJ had a crescent shaped driveway. One end came out on one street and the other on a different street. The limo driver went to both ends. He testified that there was a white car behind OJ's RR.

OJ's daughter testified that when she came home she pulled in behind the RR. So there is a white car that went missing between the time the limo driver came and when Simpson's daughter pulled in. I don't recall that car ever been accounted for or even questioned about. I think Al Cowlings was somehow involved in this at the scene. Two people, one of which was young and strong, were killed. I have a hard time believing it was OJ alone who did those murders.

One other thing. Having OJ try the gloves on in the courtroom is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of in a courtroom. :unsure:

He did it. I suspect the trial was rigged by the government. Deliberately assigning an inept prosecution team and probably pulling some strings on testimony listed above. Fresh off the LA riots they did not want a repeat of that mess. Letting the Juice walk would diffuse another riot.

OJ killed them. The only help he got was Al Cowlings dumping the clothes and the knife in the ocean.

Nicole getting her head almost cut off is a crime of passion. I have a biology background. Their blood was found at his home. That fact alone shows he is guilty.

I am 90% sure he did not do it. I have a decent idea both who may have done it, and why OJ was seemingly involved to the extent that he was. There is a good theory out there that is bang on.

OJ knows enough people that if he wanted a problem to disappear, all he needed to do was whisper it and it would be done. He would not plan out an attack over weeks and do it himself.

The guy is no angel and has some bad habbits, but that does not make him a killer. His Vegas issue was legit. His only crime was trying to circumvent police in getting his things back since half of them would probably get sold off in the civil case. That is why they disappeared in the first place. His old agent screwed him over and sold the stuff from under him instead of keeping it locked away somewhere.

I feel bad for the guy. Eventually poor judgement and hanging out with shady characters will catch up to you, but in reality he has taken a far bigger multiple of flack and hatred than what is warranted. I think if people knew the whole story, the lightbulb would go on as to what the real deal was.

:unsure: which chapter of revelations tells us who killed nicole?

Nothing undermines your PPP economics' predictions better than this single post. Thank you.

If you could of tied in a " grass knoll" and a "book depository" you'd of had me. I'd have believed you. Now I have to sell all my Silver. :unsure:

Nothing undermines your PPP economics' predictions better than this single post. Thank you.

You're welcome.

And thank you and the others for removing the stress of caring for strangers enough to try and give them a head's up at the risk of one's own self. In every tragedy, there is comedy waiting to be had. I guess I'll just have a twisted little smile on knowing some of the twobillsdrive illuminati are enjoying their carefree lifestyles over the next few years. Or so they will tell us.

You're welcome.

And thank you and the others for removing the stress of caring for strangers enough to try and give them a head's up at the risk of one's own self. In every tragedy, there is comedy waiting to be had. I guess I'll just have a twisted little smile on knowing some of the twobillsdrive illuminati are enjoying their carefree lifestyles over the next few years. Or so they will tell us.

:unsure:

Only thing worse than a bloody babboon is a bloody elitist babboon. Maybe you should take some time apart from your theo-economic prognostication and uber-detective work, and spend some time getting over yourself. :bag:

I thought maybe he didn't do it, but then I saw Dwight Drane's post, and now I'm convinced he did.

And where's the "Did it, and was unsuccessfully framed by the LAPD for it" choice?

I was wondering where that option was myself.

:unsure:

Only thing worse than a bloody babboon is a bloody elitist babboon. Maybe you should take some time apart from your theo-economic prognostication and uber-detective work, and spend some time getting over yourself. :bag:

It's kind of hard to when I have the group of you quoting me in multiple threads that I am not even posting in. Heck, this is a thread about "Does anyone out there believe OJ is innocent", yet the usual suspects start to show up and talk about another topic. Now I am bright enough to know that I should not expect a friendly reception when defending OJ, but I think certain people here need to get over the fact that there are actually people out there with more exposure to certain areas of life where it would be wise to yield to such poster on those particular subject areas.

You never know who is on a board like this. I'm stupid enough to give an honest opinion on any subject matter. I don't blame others for not sharing information on relevant subjects. I have nothing to lose. I would rather be informative. Some people would rather stay in denial and not worry about stuff. Good for them. Just don't derail an honest person that wants to learn about the truth.