JP Losman

Guest dog14787

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
I completely agree. I believe that by today's standards, we have a playoff caliber roster. This same Bills team, under the guidance of a capable HC and staff would be a shoe-in for the post season. With NE having a down year, a bonafide HC would have us sitting in first place in the AFCE.

Don't you think theres a good chance had we hired a bonafide OC we could be sitting in first place with Jauron as HC?

I do, and I'm not crazy about Dick Jauron, but he is a defensive minded coach. I'm not sure what he could do to fix our offense besides canning Turk Shonert mid way through the season in his first year at OC and that hardly seems fair. Even if he did, then what?

No, we can't blame this all on Jauron as much as I would like to. :)

Don't you think theres a good chance had we hired a bonafide OC we could be sitting in first place with Jauron as HC?

I do, and I'm not crazy about Dick Jauron, but he is a defensive minded coach. I'm not sure what he could do to fix our offense besides canning Turk Shonert mid way through the season in his first year at OC and that hardly seems fair. Even if he did, then what?

No, we can't blame this all on Jauron as much as I would like to. :)

for a defensive minded coach, he sure has missed the boat. this is one of the least physical defenses I've seen the bills execute in a long time. as far as JP{ is concerned, why pick on him, the trent "noodle arm" edwards supporters have run him out of town

Lets face reality here, if Losman throws 3 int and fails to move the team, there will always be fans here that live in denial.

The guy is god in some circles and the whorship ends when he retires.

You are correct.

Of course, if he has a terrific game, and the Bills win, there will be some here who will find ways to deny him any credit. There will always be fans here that live in denial.

The guy is a bum and will ALWAYS be a bum, in some circles, and the bashing won't even end when he retires.

Guest dog14787
for a defensive minded coach, he sure has missed the boat. this is one of the least physical defenses I've seen the bills execute in a long time. as far as JP{ is concerned, why pick on him, the trent "noodle arm" edwards supporters have run him out of town

I support Trent Edwards and I think he's going to be a great QB, but I also support JP Losman. I support Losman not only for what he brings onto the football field, also because of how he has handled the situation here in Buffalo.

No, I have never known JP Losman to brag, run his mouth or even try to defend himself. JP gave his heart to the team, the city of Buffalo, and to all the fans just to have all of his hopes and dreams blow up in his face. It wasn't from lack of effort, smarts, or his athletic ability. JP was just at the wrong place at the wrong time playing for a young team under a new inexperienced coach and Losman has been suffering the consequences of coming to Buffalo ever since.

So maybe this is this last time I can brag about JP, talk about him or try to defend him. It might be the last time I can remind folks of what Buffalo meant to JP and that nobody has suffered more than JP Losman has.

I will always be a fan of JP Losman's, he's a great athlete but more importantly he's a great guy. I wish him the best now and in the future.

Lets face reality here, if Losman throws 3 int and fails to move the team, there will always be fans here that live in denial.

The guy is god in some circles and the whorship ends when he retires.

:) Yeah, if JP throws 3 INT's & fails to move the Team we could have played Trent. He is good for 3 Int's EASY.

Guest dog14787
:) Yeah, if JP throws 3 INT's & fails to move the Team we could have played Trent. He is good for 3 Int's EASY.

Easy now, TE may not be able to duplicate the feat as easy as he did the first time. :huh:

There are a few of us here on TBD, myself included, who think JP Losman has what it takes to be a good QB in the National football league.

We have seen how a very promising young QB in Trent Edwards has struggled with his career and In my opinion its largely to do with the type offense we try to run. Earlier this year the 49ers held the league lead in having their QB sacked and somehow that doesn't surprise me because they run the same style offense. The same offense Losman was stuck trying to run earlier in his career, which he ran, or ran for his life I should say.

Its doesn't have to be sophisticated to work. We have the talent to win with Edwards or Losman at the QB position.

I've always backed JP Losman, but its time to put up or shut up. JP's had the week to practice and now he has to take it upon himself to rise above the situation and get the job done. It is what it is, under achieving O-line, poor offensive play calling, what ever the case may be, JP Losman has to get the job done.

So its put up or shut up for me. It will be the last time I will try to defend JP Losman because he's got it in him to win regardless of the situation.

If Losman doesn't beat the the smelly Tuna fish in Toronto and get our team on a roll I will shut my trap forever about JP Losman. :)

I wish JP all of the best but I do not believe he has shown the mental ability to play good football at the NFL level.

The D has significantly improved this year - the problem with this team for many years running is that the O can't put enough points on the board because they have sucked in the red zone. Scheme, players and execution have all faltered.