JP Losman

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

There are a few of us here on TBD, myself included, who think JP Losman has what it takes to be a good QB in the National football league.

We have seen how a very promising young QB in Trent Edwards has struggled with his career and In my opinion its largely to do with the type offense we try to run. Earlier this year the 49ers held the league lead in having their QB sacked and somehow that doesn't surprise me because they run the same style offense. The same offense Losman was stuck trying to run earlier in his career, which he ran, or ran for his life I should say.

Its doesn't have to be sophisticated to work. We have the talent to win with Edwards or Losman at the QB position.

I've always backed JP Losman, but its time to put up or shut up. JP's had the week to practice and now he has to take it upon himself to rise above the situation and get the job done. It is what it is, under achieving O-line, poor offensive play calling, what ever the case may be, JP Losman has to get the job done.

So its put up or shut up for me. It will be the last time I will try to defend JP Losman because he's got it in him to win regardless of the situation.

If Losman doesn't beat the the smelly Tuna fish in Toronto and get our team on a roll I will shut my trap forever about JP Losman. :worthy:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:worthy:

There are those of us here on TBD myself included who think JP Losman has what it takes to be a good QB in the National football league.

We have seen how a very promising young QB in Trent Edwards has struggled with his career and In my opinion its largely to do with the type offense we try to run. Earlier this year the 49ers held the league lead in having their QB sacked and somehow that doesn't surprise me because they run the same offense. The same offense Losman was stuck trying to run earlier in his career, which he ran, or ran for his life I should say.

Its doesn't have to be sophisticated to work. We have the talent to win with Edwards or Losman at the QB position.

I've always backed JP Losman, but its time to put up or shut up. JP's had the week to practice and now he has to take it upon himself to rise above the situation and get the job done. It is what it is, under achieving O-line, poor offensive play calling, what ever the case may be, JP Losman has to get the job done.

So its put up or shut up for me. It will be the last time I will try to defend JP Losman because he's got it in him to win regardless of the situation.

If Losman doesn't beat the the smelly Tuna fish in Toronto I will shut my trap forever about JP Losman. :w00t:

If Losman doesn't beat the the smelly Tuna fish in Toronto I will shut my trap forever about JP Losman. :worthy:

The QB doesn't take the field alone, not JP, Trent or the Chroisen one will be able to lead this bunch of over paid under acheiving slugs to a victory. :w00t:

There are those of us here on TBD myself included who think JP Losman has what it takes to be a good QB in the National football league.

We have seen how a very promising young QB in Trent Edwards has struggled with his career and In my opinion its largely to do with the type offense we try to run. Earlier this year the 49ers held the league lead in having their QB sacked and somehow that doesn't surprise me because they run the same offense. The same offense Losman was stuck trying to run earlier in his career, which he ran, or ran for his life I should say.

If Losman doesn't beat the the smelly Tuna fish in Toronto I will shut my trap forever about JP Losman. :worthy:

Completely agree. He'll be playing indoors in a winnable game. Aside from a collapse from his offensive teammates, he needs to play well and back up his claim that he's a starting caliber QB.

The QB doesn't take the field alone, not JP, Trent or the Chroisen one will be able to lead this bunch of over paid under acheiving slugs to a victory. :worthy:

I think we all know the Chroise would part the Dome bringing forth a snowy death spiral of touchdown bombs in a smashing defeat of the fish. So, please, leave him out of this pseudo QB debate.

Guest dog14787
The QB doesn't take the field alone, not JP, Trent or the Chroisen one will be able to lead this bunch of over paid under acheiving slugs to a victory. :P

The Buffalo Bills have their backs up against the wall now and I expect them all to go down swinging.

I agree this is a big opportunity for JP, and he really needs to step up and perform. But, "put up or shut up" makes it sound like JP was talking trash, or something. To my knowledge, he was not.

Guest dog14787
I agree this is a big opportunity for JP, and he really needs to step up and perform. But, "put up or shut up" makes it sound like JP was talking trash, or something. To my knowledge, he was not.

To put it in english JP puts up or I'll shut up about him being a good QB. :P

Guest dog14787
Just like they did for three straight division games, the MNF game, and the Niners game last week right!?

Theres allot riding on the next four games. It could mean the dismantling of the whole coaching staff and starting over from scratch. 10-6 can change the outcome so yes the Buffalo Bills have their collective asses to the wall from the head coach on down.

There are a few of us here on TBD, myself included, who think JP Losman has what it takes to be a good QB in the National football league.

We have seen how a very promising young QB in Trent Edwards has struggled with his career and In my opinion its largely to do with the type offense we try to run. Earlier this year the 49ers held the league lead in having their QB sacked and somehow that doesn't surprise me because they run the same style offense. The same offense Losman was stuck trying to run earlier in his career, which he ran, or ran for his life I should say.

If Losman doesn't beat the the smelly Tuna fish in Toronto and get our team on a roll I will shut my trap forever about JP Losman. :P

If JP PUTS IT to the fish, & the Bills win, does Trent's groin continue to nag him until the Bills are out of contention?

I'm a J.P. Losman fan. Always have been, always will, even when/if he goes somewhere else next year. I'm also a Trent Edwards fan. I'm a fan of whoever is behind center or wearing the red, white and blue, navy blue, silver, whatever...but J.P. Losman gives me no reason to believe Buffalo will win this week. I don't want to be negative, but the Miami Dolphins are better than the Buffalo Bills this year. They have already proven it.

I'm a J.P. Losman fan. Always have been, always will, even when/if he goes somewhere else next year. I'm also a Trent Edwards fan. I'm a fan of whoever is behind center or wearing the red, white and blue, navy blue, silver, whatever...but J.P. Losman gives me no reason to believe Buffalo will win this week. I don't want to be negative, but the Miami Dolphins are better than the Buffalo Bills this year. They have already proven it.

I agree with most of your post, but the Bills are a more talented football team than the Fins, IMO...and I don't think it's all that close. If the players play to their potential, and the coaches don't puss out and/or coach an incredibly stupid game (like they did against SF), I think the Bills win easily. But, we know those two things happen entirely too rarely.

Guest dog14787
If JP PUTS IT to the fish, & the Bills win, does Trent's groin continue to nag him until the Bills are out of contention?

Yup, I'll bet it does much to TE's dismay. :P

I agree with most of your post, but the Bills are a more talented football team than the Fins, IMO...and I don't think it's all that close. If the players play to their potential, and the coaches don't puss out and/or coach an incredibly stupid game (like they did against SF), I think the Bills win easily. But, we know those two things happen entirely too rarely.

tell me about it. Football is so funny. It's all about matchups! Drives me nuts!