Riddle ME this...What do these have in common?

Poeticlaw

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand why you Like Jauron now. Both Flutie and Jauron are similar. Nice guys, easy to root for, neither one is a long term winner ....

In all seriousness, go fck yourself. I shouldn't have expected any more class from a fcking Braves fan. I've seen your kind come into Shea and behave themselves similarly.

I will never understand the attitude towards Flutie around here. The whole country fell in love with the guy, seemingly every football fan I talked to about him in person told me they would root for the Bills as a second team because they liked him. And I come on here a few years later, and 90% of the fans of his own team talk about him with disdain. :P

I'll tell ya, in my house, we were all firmly on the Flutie side of the debate. Such an easy guy to root for.

I gotta say this with no disrespect intended..But if you think Jauron is anywhere near the Coaches on your Dickometer you have serious problems dissecting football games..I want him to do just as well as all of those coaches but he is just plain stupid when it comes to gameday..Maybe youre just doing it as a joke and I missed the boat but you gotta take that sig down..LOL

In all seriousness, go fck yourself. I shouldn't have expected any more class from a fcking Braves fan. I've seen your kind come into Shea and behave themselves similarly.

:P:wacko:

That's NOT an Atlanta Braves "A" logo, that's the "A" logo for the University of Alabama Crimson Tide!!!

Here, compare the "A" to official Alabama athletic site:

Roll Tide

My apologies to Big Bad Boone and the rest of TSW.

Edited by Cynical

Agreed. It would be a good problem to have. Typically, I think you go with the hot hand. So, I can see your point about it depending upon how we win - because of JP or because of the defense. Of course, some people think the QB's play somehow effects the defense's play; but lets not worry about that till the post game.

It will be interesting to see Jauron squirm with the answer, though. I really hope JP proves everyone wrong and earns Offensive Player of the week Honors.

JP losman offensive player of the week? For miami?

Fans tend to buy a lot when your team is going to the playoffs.

That they do. Then again, the fans will pretty much believe anything if you know how to market it.

If there's one thing I can credit Flutie for doing well, it was market himself. That's the only thing, mind you, but he was very good at it.

:):huh:

That's NOT an Atlanta Braves "A" logo, that's the "A" logo for the University of Alabama Crimson Tide!!!

Here, compare the "A" to official Alabama athletic site:

Roll Tide

My apologies to Big Bad Boone and the rest of TSW.

I saw the GA as your location, and assumed it was a Braves logo.

Sorry for the dig. I have a feeling you and I are going to be disagreeing quite a bit in the future, so lets try to keep it from getting personal, eh?

I saw the GA as your location, and assumed it was a Braves logo.

Sorry for the dig. I have a feeling you and I are going to be disagreeing quite a bit in the future, so lets try to keep it from getting personal, eh?

Regarding our disagreeing quite a bit in the future, would you mind if I took a different approach? We wish the same thing, but like all fans, we disagree on the path and steps to get there. At present, we see things differently. Next year, we may see things exactly the same.

When we disagree, yes, let's keep it from getting personal, and respect the others position.

When we agree, let us enjoy the camaraderie, as fans, it brings.

Regarding our disagreeing quite a bit in the future, would you mind if I took a different approach? We wish the same thing, but like all fans, we disagree on the path and steps to get there. At present, we see things differently. Next year, we may see things exactly the same.

When we disagree, yes, let's keep it from getting personal, and respect the others position.

When we agree, let us enjoy the camaraderie, as fans, it brings.

Agreed. Thats important to keep in mind: ultimately, we're on the same side here.

Rob Johnson, Drew Bledsoe, JP Losman and Trend Edwards?

My answer: They all started with great confidence in Buffalo and all ended playing scared in Buffalo.

Riddle me this... Why did that happen?

Jim Kelly and Doug FLutie...

My answer... Both played with confidence that didnt break they both knew no matter what they would win the game if if they lost it they played the entire game like they were going to win it.

Riddle me this... Why were they able to maintain the confidence but no other Buffalo starting QB has been able to?

Maybe this is in Jest but these are my two observations regarding the QBs in Buffalo and I would like to see who else mighht share that opinion or be able to shed som light on it.

Riddle me this... Which of the QBs listed above has a pair of balls?