I have not Given up on them, BUT

Well, I tried to let it not eat at me, but it's really starting to bother me now. I can't even stomach the thought of the team playing the dolphags in Toronto. Any other game on the schedule, and this might not bother me as much. I have been away from Buffalo now for several years, but I always manage to come up with enough cash to make a trip to the Ralph for the Miami games, almost every year since I moved. This year feels like Ralph and the league has pulled a bag over our heads and punched us square in the face on this one.

A month ago I was telling myself it was OK that they play a game in front of our Canadian friends once in a while, and yes I was still a little chapped that they took the Miami game from us, but we were winning, so that pill was easier to swallow. Now that we're headed for another average season, this game would have been MY playoff game in Buffalo, and I easily would have been there at the Ralph. Not this year, or the next if they move the Maimi game to the Rogers Centre again.

This week the TV will be off, the Bills gear in the drawer, and I am calling it a Bye week. Football is NOT ABOUT CORPORATE DOLLARS YOU MONEY GRUBBING BASTARD OWNERS!! It's about a pilgrimage for locals to orchard park 8 times a year to come together for the same cause and hope this team brings a little relief to our area. For me it's about driving 800 miles on a friday night to pull into North Buffalo, catch some shut eye, Hit up Coles Saturday night with my best friend, then go to the miami game on Sunday to see our guys squish the fish. Then back into the car after the game so I can be at work on Monday to brag about it all, but not without grabbing a huge bag full of Super Mighty's, extra hot, extra sloppy.

So, I ask anyone who will be watching this sunday to obviously give Maimi hell, and I don't condemn you if you do, but for me it hurts too much to know that cheesy, crappy, faggety south florida team gets a vacation from the new rock pile, The Ralph, and play in a cozy, heated dome. This lousy deal has already taken my favorite home game away from me and it's not OK.

I have lived my most of my life in Buffalo, and hated to leave, and want to return some day, so even now that I am 800 miles away, I STILL live and die with every loss, and it's worse here because nobody gives a sh--. I have seen this team play on 2 coasts, 4 time zones, and 10 different cities, and i was even at the nauseating music city mistake. I suffered through all 4 super bowl losses while at college 1/2 way between Buffalo and NYC, and had to face all those HOMO giants fans after that kick sailed wide.... can't even type it.

So take my self imposed Bye week as you like but know that this is not the action of a fair weathered fan, I even used to attend Bills pre-season games during the 2-14 seasons with my Dad as a Kid... yes, for some reason they always seemed to be in the rain too.

See you guys next Sunday after the Bye.

This week the TV will be off, the Bills gear in the drawer, and I am calling it a Bye week. Football is NOT ABOUT CORPORATE DOLLARS YOU MONEY GRUBBING BASTARD OWNERS!! It's about a pilgrimage for locals to orchard park 8 times a year to come together for the same cause and hope this team brings a little relief to our area. For me it's about driving 800 miles on a friday night to pull into North Buffalo, catch some shut eye, Hit up Coles Saturday night with my best friend, then go to the miami game on Sunday to see our guys squish the fish. Then back into the car after the game so I can be at work on Monday to brag about it all, but not without grabbing a huge bag full of Super Mighty's, extra hot, extra sloppy.

I'm not quite sure I've read a post from anyone else on this website who so fully understood what the Bills mean to Buffalo.

We have nothing anymore. It is about that pilgrimage, and for some reason I see people posting about how they want the team to go.

Excellent post, and may this be a reminder to the NFL that if you guys can put such horrible players on the field, and we continue to sell out, that playing a home game in toronto is insulting to an entire culture.

It's not genocide, or ethnic cleansing, but taking the Bills away from Buffalo has some parallels to historical devastating moments.

Well, I tried to let it not eat at me, but it's really starting to bother me now. I can't even stomach the thought of the team playing the dolphags in Toronto. Any other game on the schedule, and this might not bother me as much. I have been away from Buffalo now for several years, but I always manage to come up with enough cash to make a trip to the Ralph for the Miami games, almost every year since I moved. This year feels like Ralph and the league has pulled a bag over our heads and punched us square in the face on this one.

A month ago I was telling myself it was OK that they play a game in front of our Canadian friends once in a while, and yes I was still a little chapped that they took the Miami game from us, but we were winning, so that pill was easier to swallow. Now that we're headed for another average season, this game would have been MY playoff game in Buffalo, and I easily would have been there at the Ralph. Not this year, or the next if they move the Maimi game to the Rogers Centre again.

So, I ask anyone who will be watching this sunday to obviously give Maimi hell, and I don't condemn you if you do, but for me it hurts too much to know that cheesy, crappy, faggety south florida team gets a vacation from the new rock pile, The Ralph, and play in a cozy, heated dome. This lousy deal has already taken my favorite home game away from me and it's not OK.

I have lived my most of my life in Buffalo, and hated to leave, and want to return some day, so even now that I am 800 miles away, I STILL live and die with every loss, and it's worse here because nobody gives a sh--. I have seen this team play on 2 coasts, 4 time zones, and 10 different cities, and i was even at the nauseating music city mistake. I suffered through all 4 super bowl losses while at college 1/2 way between Buffalo and NYC, and had to face all those HOMO giants fans after that kick sailed wide.... can't even type it.

So take my self imposed Bye week as you like but know that this is not the action of a fair weathered fan, I even used to attend Bills pre-season games during the 2-14 seasons with my Dad as a Kid... yes, for some reason they always seemed to be in the rain too.

See you guys next Sunday after the Bye.

Post gave me chills.

SO !@#$in right.

I'll be watching as I will be watching the next 4 regular season games played in TO. I am a season ticket holder and it sucks big time, because I should be tailgating. But a self imposed bye week would do absolutely nothing for me except drive me nuts wondering what the score was. I like your post and passion for the Bills, but you can still feel the same way with the TV and Bills gear on...GO BILLS!!!

I'll watch those fuggers no matter their record as long as they are the BUFFALO Bills.Once they are the ______ Bills, I am out! Doesn't mean I can't piss and maon about everything they are right now, but I'll still watch em!

Do you realize only 4 more games than another 7 months of no Bills football!