I see the Knuckle Draggers are back in force

You know, I take umbrage with the "right-wing knuckle dragger" qualification of one of those. "Civil Liberty Literacy Test", though started by a partisan ape, was hardly a partisan thread. It was probably one of the more useful threads started recently.

If you ever read one of my blogs, you would probably conclude that I am a middle of the roader. I am a conservative on most issues, and liberal on nearly as many other issues. For instance, I'm not crazy about abortion, but I'm pretty much in favor of gun control. I'm a major first amendment guy, but I despise what our current Fourth Estate is doing with its/their power. I believe in the second amendment, but I also like quish. It's just that on this forum, the lefties that post are far more obnoxiously blind. So from that comes my typical response. Now I must go. I have to find my dictionary so I can look up the word umbrage.

Government WastePlanned Parent HoodIntolerant Bigotry of the Liberal LeftCivil Liberty Literacy TestHippies Go to Washingtononly a couple of LWers, ah, I was just wondering why NY counties keep talking about raising taxes in an economic downturn. Even the Messiah has enough sense to abandon that idea.
Ya gotta marvel at the strangeness of it. That whole save xmas thing is truly an original diversion by those who want you to pay less mind to what really matters.

Most threads are started by pro-pillow-munchers who think killing babies are fine and dandy. I don't see how a few "conservative" ones are such a big deal unless your free-speech-o-meter is going crazy. You want a board where only you start and control the conversation. Go shove it up your ass, I mean there is nothing wrong with it right? Maybe you were born that way and might like it.

Wingnuts always bring it all back to below-the-belt anatomy. I don't know if it's more obsession, or repression.

I like conservative threads. They're funny.

If you ever read one of my blogs, you would probably conclude that I am a middle of the roader. I am a conservative on most issues, and liberal on nearly as many other issues. For instance, I'm not crazy about abortion, but I'm pretty much in favor of gun control. I'm a major first amendment guy, but I despise what our current Fourth Estate is doing with its/their power. I believe in the second amendment, but I also like quish. It's just that on this forum, the lefties that post are far more obnoxiously blind. So from that comes my typical response. Now I must go. I have to find my dictionary so I can look up the word umbrage.

I apologize. I know you're not a partisan ape (you're not partisan at least)...I hadn't realized that was your thread, though.