dickipedia

DonInBuffalo

http://www.dickipedia.org/dick.php?title=Main_Page

If you enjoy satire or political humor, you'll probably like this site. Some of my favorites that I've read so far include Hillary Clinton, Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin, Karl Rove, Fred Thompson (the picture alone is classic) , Ann Coulter, George Stephanopoulos, Christopher Columbus, and of course, Tom Brady.

http://www.dickipedia.org/dick.php?title=Main_Page

If you enjoy satire or political humor, you'll probably like this site. Some of my favorites that I've read so far include Hillary Clinton, Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin, Karl Rove, Fred Thompson (the picture alone is classic) , Ann Coulter, George Stephanopoulos, Christopher Columbus, and of course, Tom Brady.

Could have been funny, but it's written by fifth graders.

On February 3, 2008, Tom Brady brought his team, with their perfect 18-0 record, to the Super Bowl where he promptly choked and was beaten by a banged-up team of young players led by a guy who is not even the best quarterback in his immediate family.

Best. Line. Ever. :unsure:

For this site, that's perfect.

Oh. My. :unsure:

got another quote from that site that I thought was funny:

Barack Obama is married to Michelle Obama (nee Robinson), with whom he has five children: Sondra, Denise, Theo, Vanessa and Rudy.

Jeebus Christ. There is some funny lines in here

Rahm Emanuel (AKA "רם עמנואל") was born in Chicago, Illinois. His first name means "high" or "lofty" in Hebrew, which made it almost impossible for him not to grow up to be an egotistical dick.

and a good Buffalo connection

Simpson was born in San Francisco where he grew up with his two sisters, Shirley Simpson-Baker and Carmelita Simpson-Durio, and brother, Melvin Leon "Truman" Simpson. He did not murder them.

As a lifelong dick who excelled at football, Simpson naturally found his way to a school known for both of these pursuits: the University of Southern California. At USC Simpson became a star running back and won the Heisman Trophy in 1968. No Heisman winner has won by a larger margin of victory, nor has one ever gone on to be accused of murdering his ex-wife and Ron Goldman.

Simpson is also the subject of an Arnold Friberg oil painting called “O.J. Simpson breaks for daylight.” It is not a reference to running away from police after murdering one’s ex-wife and Ron Goldman.

It has been said that some men are born dicks while others have dickishness thrust upon them. Lance Armstrong falls into the second camp. An indisputably talented athlete with a solid work ethic and positive attitude, he is nonetheless insufferably self-content. This is demonstrated by his six-figure public-appearance fee and penchant for issuing vomitously trite motivational sound bites like “a boo is a lot louder than a cheer” and “pain is temporary, but if you quit it lasts

hehe ...