Q: Where is the #2 ranked mens college basketball team playing tonight

PromoTheRobot

:lol:

Jaaayyyyyyyyyyyy Arrrrrrrrrrr BREMER!

I miss those days ... :thumbsup:

I miss Jimmy Baron. Imagine Jim Jr. hoisting 3s for the Bonnies. Imagine if Mike Gansey could have had 4 years at the RC. Now we're losing to Canisius? Canisius!?! WTF?

I miss Jimmy Baron. Imagine Jim Jr. hoisting 3s for the Bonnies. Imagine if Mike Gansey could have had 4 years at the RC. Now we're losing to Canisius? Canisius!?! WTF?

Preaching to the choir about the Baron family. The kid looks all wrong in baby blue. He should be wearing brown and white, just like his dad.

And believe me, it was even better in person. Drive downtown to see the Bonnies literally throw a game away against the hated Golden Stiffs, then get up the next morning, put on seventeen layers of winter gear, and head out to O.P. to watch the Bills lay an even bigger egg.

Top it off with a lovely drive home through ski country during a winter weather advisory, including a stop at an accident scene. (Thankfully, everyone was okay and the FD was already on the way.) What a weekend, eh?

And tomorrow morning, I leave for Buffalo to do it again ...

Another "atta'boy effort" but UB falls short again...just like against Pitt two years ago. 68-64 UCONN. UB had the last shot but turned it over. One of these days maybe they will actually pull it out. But they played their role...make it look good but let the big conference team win.

PTR

82?

I thought you were trolling!

Wow!

I may have to run up Amherst and tip over some cop cars!

UConn 68

UB 64

For a minute there, it looked like you were going tipping.

Pierce was awesome, but should have put the ball up. And, I agree with tater (did I just type that? :thumbsup: ), the smart move was setting up a 3, as they weren't likely to hold up in OT, IMO.

what a game...but man you NEED to get a shot at the end....set up a 3 for the win...

No kidding! If you're gonna lose...lose trying to make that last shot, not fumbling the ball. Driving to the hole was the worst move they could have made.

PTR

No kidding! If you're gonna lose...lose trying to make that last shot, not fumbling the ball. Driving to the hole was the worst move they could have made.

PTR

the kid he passed it to was not even looking for the pass....I was standing up ready to go nuts...though it was better then the god awful Sabres game...I truly think Buffalo Sports teams are trying to kill me

the kid he passed it to was not even looking for the pass....I was standing up ready to go nuts...though it was better then the god awful Sabres game...I truly think Buffalo Sports teams are trying to kill me

I can't even watch the Sabres anymore. The Bulls should have thrown up a last second three pointer. Can't believe Pierce...who played so well the whole night made that wrong decision. Even if they tied it up, UConn was gonna smash them in OT. The 3-shot was by far the best option. Glad they played tough but typical UB...can't close the deal vs. a BCS team. Maybe they will turn the luck tonight vs. the #12 team in the Football world.

I can't even watch the Sabres anymore. The Bulls should have thrown up a last second three pointer. Can't believe Pierce...who played so well the whole night made that wrong decision. Even if they tied it up, UConn was gonna smash them in OT. The 3-shot was by far the best option. Glad they played tough but typical UB...can't close the deal vs. a BCS team. Maybe they will turn the luck tonight vs. the #12 team in the Football world.

I am not sure if that's exactly how Reggie drew up that play, at least I hope not. A clear out for Pierce? This isn't the NBA. I would have Gamble or Boyer handling the ball and have Pierce coming off a couple screens for 3 pointer to win it. When you are in that position you have to get a shot off. Also, there is no BCS in college basketball, but I guess I know what you mean....

Another "atta'boy effort" but UB falls short again...just like against Pitt two years ago. 68-64 UCONN. UB had the last shot but turned it over. One of these days maybe they will actually pull it out. But they played their role...make it look good but let the big conference team win.

PTR