Lil Wayne gets 8 grammy nominations, 8??????

1billsfan

The Grammys lost all respect with me when they gave the Dixie Chicks the Album of the Year.

Not because they're not artisitic and not because they're not a good group. It was all political, and the voters just wanted to smack President Bush around.

It's actually encouraging to know that even no talent boneheads(such as myself. lil wayne and all rappers)can still find a way to make nice money. You don't have to work hard as a independent business person or go to school!!! What a country! :unsure:

It's actually encouraging to know that even no talent boneheads(such as myself. lil wayne and all rappers)can still find a way to make nice money. You don't have to work hard as a independent business person or go to school!!! What a country! :unsure:

I don't think that rap is music and I agree that most rappers are uneducated boneheads. But to say "no talent", I think, is wrong. I'm still impressed by what Lil Wayne does even if I don't like the sound of it, and I'm sure he works very hard.

I don't think that rap is music and I agree that most rappers are uneducated boneheads. But to say "no talent", I think, is wrong. I'm still impressed by what Lil Wayne does even if I don't like the sound of it, and I'm sure he works very hard.

Nah. Hollywood/Music industry image making, that's all. No skill. I'm really not getting where the "talent" comes in. Not sure where the work comes in either. Sitting down and writing retarded lyrics is hardly work. Anyway, jmho :unsure:

Nah. Hollywood/Music industry image making, that's all. No skill. I'm really not getting where the "talent" comes in. Not sure where the work comes in either. Sitting down and writing retarded lyrics is hardly work. Anyway, jmho :unsure:

I love Bob Dylan and in no possible way shape or form comparing him to Lil Wayne but he put plenty of crap out there as well. Do you feel the same about how hard he worked? I'm just curious, not trying to start anything.