Would you pay $3500 for cat?

Nervous Guy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to Buffalo tomorrow, so i had to take my dog to get boarded while I am gone. I could have asked a friend, but i didnt want to inconvenience them. Anyway, I shopped around, and finally found a really nice place. Their boarding is like the 5 star hotel for dogs. I looked where she will be staying and kind of got jealous! (as i will be sleeping on a coach at my parents house for the next 5 days). The place was expensive as hell, but when i walked in, I swore those people liked my dog more than I did! :( I heard about it from the CEO here, and he loves his dogs. I guess they actually have a dog "car wash" so they dont have to handle a freightened dog who doesnt like water. You have the option of renting a web cam so you can check in on your pooch. I mean, the whole nine yards. It's $35 a night, but I refuse to take her somewhere where she will be in a small cage the whole time.

That being said, I kick cats.

Their boarding is like the 5 star hotel for dogs. I looked where she will be staying and kind of got jealous! (as i will be sleeping on a coach at my parents house for the next 5 days).

87694[/snapback]

Gee, I've heard of "getting into the game" but how much will that set you back? Which coach? Tolbert, Wyche, Gray?

:(