I understand the fans better now

I live in Charlotte NC and listen to WGR's Stream every weekday Morning...

So...I'm not sure how I fit in this analysis... :thumbsup:

I do know anyone who knows a bit about Football is going to recognize Dead Dick gets out-coached on most Sundays...That much I do know... :lol:

I stopped listening and that is where I made my mistake

I really dont understand what this post is trying to get at. The Bills are 6-6, having just lost to 2 of the worst teams in the NFL in the last 3 weeks. This dropped them to last place in the division and they will, in all likelyhood, miss the playoffs for the 9th straight year.

So, here's my question to you. What exactly is there to be positive about??????????!!!!!!!!!!

I really dont understand what this post is trying to get at. The Bills are 6-6, having just lost to 2 of the worst teams in the NFL in the last 3 weeks. This dropped them to last place in the division and they will, in all likelyhood, miss the playoffs for the 9th straight year.

So, here's my question to you. What exactly is there to be positive about??????????!!!!!!!!!!

I see little to be positive about right now, but I don't listen to WGR much, so I don't think the world will end any day soon!

I just wanted to add that I love the Bills. I root for them every single Sunday. I would never miss a game. It is just so disheartening for each and every season to digress into our inevitable 6-10 to 9-7 record. It is hard to be positive no matter what Sullivan, or anyone else in the media has to say. I think they reflect the mood of the fans more than the other way around actually.

I just wanted to add that I love the Bills. I root for them every single Sunday. I would never miss a game. It is just so disheartening for each and every season to digress into our inevitable 6-10 to 9-7 record. It is hard to be positive no matter what Sullivan, or anyone else in the media has to say. I think they reflect the mood of the fans more than the other way around actually.

I understand their show, its a place to vent and they want a large crowd.

I reserve final judgment till after the season.

I have been waiting 40 years,another 4 weeks will not kill me!

I live in Florida and belong to the Bills backer's in Port Charlotte.

We all get drunk and are just happy to be able to watch the games every week in Florida.

We do not read the Buffalo papers or listen to the local media like the fans in Buffalo do.

The media in Buffalo is a place for fans to vent, and before you know it..........the mood goes south and stays there.

I don't blame the fans living in Buffalo, I knid of blame the meda for enhancing the doom and gloom

My brother lives down there, from Elma NY. I should tell him the is a bills club!

I understand their show, its a place to vent and they want a large crowd.

I reserve final judgment till after the season.

I have been waiting 40 years,another 4 weeks will not kill me!

Been waiting for 45 years. Their harder and harder to watch.

The stage you are in is denial. You think the football isn't that bad, it's that the media says it is. 9 seasons without a playoff appearance puts you in the bottom 10% of the league in that category, which is bad whether you listen to sports talk radio or not.