I'm feeling left out

Puhonix

I'm usually the first to fire a few shots across the stern, but I thought I'd sit back and wait for it... instead all I find is an "old tired" joke about Bills practice being suspended due to an unknown white substance...

Here's one for you that I can't turn around against Buffalo:

What do they call a huddle in Miami?

A drug ring.

I'm usually the first to fire a few shots across the stern, but I thought I'd sit back and wait for it... instead all I find is an "old tired" joke about Bills practice being suspended due to an unknown white substance...

Here's one for you that I can't turn around against Buffalo:

What do they call a huddle in Miami?

A drug ring.

Aren't shots usually fired across the bow? :P

Aren't shots usually fired across the bow? :P

Naw Pu prefers shots across his stern, he's funny that way.

BTW...did you know that the adult male dolphin is the only mammal that does not have external genitalia? That could be related to Pu's sternal preferance but I'm not sure.

This old timer walks into a bar with his cat. The cat is decked out in Buffalo regalia, including a custom made Buffalo Bills helmet.

The old timer motions to the bar keep who is also the bar owner. The owner comes over and the old timer pleads to let him watch the Bills game with his cat. He tells the bar keep that he's never missed a Bill's game in is life and that his TV at home just broke down. The bar keep said that as a rule, they do not allow pets in the bar. But the old timer ensures the owner that his cat is well behaved and will stay on his lap.

Reluctantly the owner concedes, seeing how much this means to the old timer.

Ok says the owner, you can watch the game over in that corner. I'll put the Bill's games on that TV for your. But, you must keep your cat under control.

Well, half way through the 2nd quarter, the Bill's kick a field goal. The cat jumps off the old timer's lap, runs to the bar, jumps up on the bar and runs around the bar on its hind legs giving all the patrons high fives. Then the cat jump off the bar, goes back on the old timer's lap and sits there well behaved.

The bar keep comes over to the old timer and says wow, I've never seen an animal do that before! What does he do if Buffalo scores a touchdown?

The old timer replied, I don't know, I've only had him five years.

BUFFALO'S VILLAIN MIAMI'S COX RETURNS FOR MORE JEERLEADING

By PAUL NEEDELL

Friday, December 29th 1995, 1:95AM

This just in: Bryan Cox and the city of Buffalo don't get along.

Duhhh. No spit.

"The people in Buffalo are a whole different breed," the Dolphins' mercurial linebacker has said. "A whole different breed of species."

-Oh...those were good times!!!!!!

Well here's Ricky Williams trashing the crappy Dolphin fans...

"Each town up there, when they would go to the games, they were true fans. Sometimes in Miami the fans only show up when you are winning. But when you go to places like Hamilton, Regina and Calgary, they are huge football fans.

"It was refreshing."

http://www.torontosun.com/sports/columnist...625396-sun.html