The bottom line

billsfan_34

Over the past few days I have been silent trying to take in everyones point of view throughout all the boards. And I keep coming back to the same conclusion over and over again. The bottom line folks is this is a bad organization. From top to bottom and everywhere in between there isnt a recipe for long term success. An owner who meddles with the draft..he is 90 and should really not be involved at all. Look at Oakland with Al Davis for a comparison. Granted Ralph isnt as irrational as Al but alot of the same similarities. We dont have a bonafide GM and our Player personnel and Scout "guru's" have failed miserabley for a long time now. Take a look at the last 7 or 8 drafts. We have missed on many picks and yes, I understand some are a crapshoot but trends dont lie fellas! When we consistently get in wrong in the drafts and the hiring of coaches it is not the players on the fields fault. Its the entire organization. The thing we really need to hope and starting voicing for is a sound new owner with a vision of winning. I am not buying the cant compete small market BS either! Green bay wins, minnesota wins, jax wins (except this season). I would like to hear what everyone else thinks! And Happy Holidays to all my fellow Bills Fans!!!!!