So who will Ralph hire next?

Some of you claim Dick Jauron is emotionless and should be fired so I found a few candiadate for you!

We can get this guy cheap! ($20,000 per year should do it Ralph)

The best of the rest ( I believe some of of them are still available)

Mike Didka is funny)

DIE HARD 1967

For some strange reason, I think Ralph continues to go with a non-football guy as quasi GM in Brandon.

I also can't see him getting rid of Jauron if there is a signed contract somewhere. If Jauron's getting 2M per, a 3 yr extension would mean Ralph eats 6M. I think he'd avoid that and take a hit on tickets anyday.

Either way, the PR machine at OBD is going to work OT this off-season to make sure fans stay with this team. It will be their toughest challenge in years. They might make some player moves, but nothing significant other than bells and whistles.

Ralph has no long term plan for this team, and neither do his heirs who don't want the team.

For some strange reason, I think Ralph continues to go with a non-football guy as quasi GM in Brandon.

I also can't see him getting rid of Jauron if there is a signed contract somewhere. If Jauron's getting 2M per, a 3 yr extension would mean Ralph eats 6M. I think he'd avoid that and take a hit on tickets anyday.

Either way, the PR machine at OBD is going to work OT this off-season to make sure fans stay with this team. It will be their toughest challenge in years. They might make some player moves, but nothing significant other than bells and whistles.

Ralph has no long term plan for this team, and neither do his heirs who don't want the team.

I have to tell you, I have been a fan for 40 years and I never remember the Bills making no offical announcment.

Seems alittle strange to me!