Hippies go to Washington

I would have thought they were too stoned all the time, but evidently a lot of hippies tour Washington DC. No doubt they are there to protest something like commerce or productivity, but still at least they get there.

Proof:

"My staff tells me not to say this, but I'm going to say it anyway," said Reid in his remarks. "In the summer because of the heat and high humidity, you could literally smell the tourists coming into the Capitol. It may be descriptive but it's true."

He has neatly substitued the word "tourist" but we all know what he means. I don't agree with this guy too much, but this time he is dead on.

link

In less than three days, all of DC will be completely consumed. Our only hope is to fight our way to the center of the crowd, and reach the heart. If we can reach the stage, we can upload a Slayer CD into their music system.

Hippies can't stand death metal. If everything works, they should disperse just before they consume us al

In less than three days, all of DC will be completely consumed. Our only hope is to fight our way to the center of the crowd, and reach the heart. If we can reach the stage, we can upload a Slayer CD into their music system.

Hippies can't stand death metal. If everything works, they should disperse just before they consume us al

All depends. Have they started to form drum circles yet?? If not there may be more time than you think.