A lot of hippies visit Washington

ieatcrayonz

I would have thought they were too stoned all the time, but evidently a lot of hippies tour Washington DC. No doubt they are there to protest something like commerce or productivity, but still at least they get there.

Proof:

"My staff tells me not to say this, but I'm going to say it anyway," said Reid in his remarks. "In the summer because of the heat and high humidity, you could literally smell the tourists coming into the Capitol. It may be descriptive but it's true."

He has neatly substitued the word "tourist" but we all know what he means. I don't agree with this guy too much, but this time he is dead on.

link

I would have thought they were too stoned all the time, but evidently a lot of hippies tour Washington DC. No doubt they are there to protest something like commerce or productivity, but still at least they get there.

Proof:

He has neatly substitued the word "tourist" but we all know what he means. I don't agree with this guy too much, but this time he is dead on.

link

I think he was referring more to the diaper-wearing handicapped who eat crayons and make nonsense posts at least once a day on TSW.