Dear Mr. Mularkey, can you please

stevestojan

GROW SOME NUTS and start coaching this team?

You don't want to start Henry, but now you don't want to start Willis? Jesus, quit trying to protect these over-paid grown men's feelings and make a stand. Say "willis is starting, henry is #2 and that's that, because i f-cking say so!" ..

I know we are only 6 games in, but we are WORSE than we would be if Greg was here with a new O-Coordinator.

Mularky is trying to be everyone's best friend. Well f-ck that. Win a god-damn meaningful game, and put whoever will do that on the field.

Gregg, I apologize for everything bad i ever said about you. At least you never put Moulds in at QB.

GROW SOME NUTS and start coaching this team?

You don't want to start Henry, but now you don't want to start Willis? Jesus, quit trying to protect these over-paid grown men's feelings and make a stand. Say "willis is starting, henry is #2 and that's that, because i f-cking say so!" ..

I know we are only 6 games in, but we are WORSE than we would be if Greg was here with a new O-Coordinator.

Mularky is trying to be everyone's best friend. Well f-ck that. Win a god-damn meaningful game, and put whoever will do that on the field.

Gregg, I apologize for everything bad i ever said about you. At least you never put Moulds in at QB.

87578[/snapback]

You think after six games that you'd rather have Gregg Williams back? You accuse MM of not having any balls, but you think GW DID have balls? Yeah, a nice big nutsack he had while he let Killdrive ruin our offense and not doing a goddam thing about it. Real nice nutsack he had punting on fourth and short at the 30. He was quite the man, I have to tell you.

How fast we forget and how fast we yearn for days that only seemed like they sucked less because they've faded from our memory.

Who's next on the blame list. Let's just get it all out at once.

You think after six games that you'd rather have Gregg Williams back? You accuse MM of not having any balls, but you think GW DID have balls? Yeah, a nice big nutsack he had while he let Killdrive ruin our offense and not doing a goddam thing about it. Real nice nutsack he had punting on fourth and short at the 30. He was quite the man, I have to tell you.

How fast we forget and how fast we yearn for days that only seemed like they sucked less because they've faded from our memory.

Who's next on the blame list. Let's just get it all out at once.

87583[/snapback]

You're right Paco.

I am just so f-cking frustrated. I mean, before this season started, i said 9-7. Truth be told, I was being my normal conservative (pessimistic) self. I really thought we could be 12-4 looking at the talent, the coaching, etc.

But, now with this latest "both RBs are STARTING?" bullcrap, i have given up on Mularky for this season. Hasslet would have been nice.

You're right Paco.

I am just so f-cking frustrated. I mean, before this season started, i said 9-7. Truth be told, I was being my normal conservative (pessimistic) self. I really thought we could be 12-4 looking at the talent, the coaching, etc.

But, now with this latest "both RBs are STARTING?" bullcrap, i have given up on Mularky for this season. Hasslet would have been nice.

87594[/snapback]

There are any number of reasons why he is doing what he's doing, and we can guess at them all day and still not be right. Sometimes you just have to keep the peace until something blows over. When he starts changing quarterbacks every other quarter like Spurrier, then I'll be concerned. MM has some learning to do. Six games isn't enough for me to judge him.

I had high hopes for this year as well. Those hopes are gone. Breaking out the tar and feathers at the drop of the hat only creates more panic in Bills nation, and at the end of the day...we're still 1-5.

Please. The talent on the Bills is so unbelievably overrated and over-hyped that I can't take it anymore. Right now McGahee is not even Reuben Droughns and Travis is a poor man's Aaron Stecker. Seriously. There's a hundred other backs in the league better than those two guys...right now, today. I'm not saying Willis won't be awesome someday and Travis won't get back to his usual self. Our QB stinks. Our O-line is subpar. We have one WR (Moulds) and a bunch of unknowns. Our D-line is average. Our LB's have big names but they are not game changers and give up critical 3rd-down conversions. Our CB's are average and safties were the worst in the league before Milloy came back. FG kicker is subpar. Punter is great. Mularkey didn't pick these players. I'm not going to drill him until he has a new QB to work with and some of "his" type of players. I am putting Evans, Losman, Anderson...etc. under his watch, however.