Hate to ask..... Why is more not made of Parrish dropping a sure TD..

AnthonyF

Not saying this was you but when Revis intercepted a poorly underthrown ball to Hardy, Bills fans actually blamed in on Hardy. Not Trent, or a good play on the Defense but on Hardy. OH well what you going to do.

It wasn't me because I didn't actually see that play. My DVR went on the fritz with about 2 minutes to go. I have no beef with Hardy. I just think he's not a good player right now and because he can only do one thing, he's very easy to defend. That doesn't mean he won't be the next Plaxico in a couple of years.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Di you watch the play with your eyes closed...?? The defender did not have his arm in there...the ball bounced off Roscoe's chest...the defender arm came in right after and hit Roscoe's right arm....

THe problem is he tried to catch it with his body...instead of making the catch with his hands

It was crystal clear, actually -- the defender knocked it away. Sometimes the defensive guys make plays too.

It wasn't me because I didn't actually see that play. My DVR went on the fritz with about 2 minutes to go. I have no beef with Hardy. I just think he's not a good player right now and because he can only do one thing, he's very easy to defend. That doesn't mean he won't be the next Plaxico in a couple of years.

He is going to shoot himself in the leg? B-):lol:

whether he's been clutch or not it was a turning point in the game and one of the only legitimate chances of scoring a touchdown that game.

Yeah, well nobody is saying that Parrish is innocent of all blame. He gets his share. But virtually nobody on the team doesn't. You probably can't name ten guys who played significant minutes in that game who didn't do something bad enough to get a share of the blame.

Parrish's play was neither the only one nor the worst.

Yeah, well nobody is saying that Parrish is innocent of all blame. He gets his share. But virtually nobody on the team doesn't. You probably can't name ten guys who played significant minutes in that game who didn't do something bad enough to get a share of the blame.

Parrish's play was neither the only one nor the worst.

and i never claimed otherwise - all i was saying was that it was a major play/gaffe in the game and was worthy of being discussed.