I believe Dick Jauron needs to stay

BuffaloBill

It's more picking the right person than anything, whether it's a former coach, college coach, coordinator, or even a position coach.

100% correct Rich...The right Guy is out there...I'm just not sure The Bills as an Organization are capable of finding Him...But I sure as heck hope they try to... <_<

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

100% correct Rich...The right Guy is out there...I'm just not sure The Bills as an Organization are capable of finding Him...But I sure as heck hope they try to... B-)

It's not going to happen. The '90s team was good despite the Bills. When you think of all of the things that happened, it seems that team was put together more with luck than by design.

In '83 the Bills wasted a 1st round pick on a player that refused to play for the Bills. This allowed the Bills to go 2-14 the next 2 seasons. Giving them the 1st overall pick in '85.

In '85 the GM has a heart attack, the director of pro personnel steps in drafts and signs Bruce Smith. (who knows who the GM would have drafted)

Prior to the '86 season, The USFL folds, giving Kelly no other option but to play for Buffalo. (Imagine what the Bills coaches would have done to Kelly if he had played here those first 2 years)

The Bills draft a Running back with a bum knee and a receiver no one ever heard of. Then they hire a re-tread coach and all of a sudden, the Bills have a good team.

Miami, Atlanta and Baltimore fans are all laughing at you right now.

DING! You are correct. Pick a prize on the middle shelf between the Kewpie dolls and chewing gum.

In the modern NFL it is very possible to go from Zeroes to Heroes with the right mix. A mix we dont have the recipe to, but still...