17-55

taterhill

Let me highlight all important words, then.

We beat some of the teams we should have!

From this week's ESPN power rankings with the Bills now at #21.....

If the Bills ever announce a Dick Jauron contract extension, fans might load the Mayflower trucks and wave as they drive across the Peace Bridge. (TG)

If the Bills ever announce a Dick Jauron contract extension, fans might load the Mayflower trucks and wave as they drive across the Peace Bridge. (TG)

Mularkey and Killdrive.......have we improved?

What is this? Another BCS computer thing? It is clearly flawed. The 9ers and Browns are 25th and 26th. The Bills should be slotted at between the Browns and Chiefs. :lol:

Mularkey led us to our last winning season, 9-7 in 2004. A winning season looks real good about now.

I wonder what the win percentage of the opponents from that season were. I remember the Bills having a nice stretch run vs some pretty sorry teams that year (Seattle and Cincinnati, among others) and, much like the start of this season, it gave us an image of where the team was that may not have been totally accurate. An image, as it turned out, that would get shattered in typically heartbreaking Bills fan fashion (the home game vs the Stillers).

I wonder what the win percentage of the opponents from that season were. I remember the Bills having a nice stretch run vs some pretty sorry teams that year (Seattle and Cincinnati, among others) and, much like the start of this season, it gave us an image of where the team was that may not have been totally accurate. An image, as it turned out, that would get shattered in typically heartbreaking Bills fan fashion (the home game vs the Stillers).

Seattle made the playoffs that year.