Blow your horn Saxby!

Still sad to report that the state of Georgia is still about 50 years behind the rest of the country.

Well thank goodness for small favors. Entrusting either of these parties with a super majority is more frightening than anything.

Still sad to report that the state of Georgia is still about 50 years behind the rest of the country.

In many ways yes, the racism down here is hysterical, but sad.

That said, I was not surprised to see no line for voting at 5:30 today. A lot of people "forgot" to vote. Really, it is in large part that Obama wasn't on the ticket that hurt Martin.

I am glad that the negative ads will stop. I'm so sick of hearing Jim Martin eats babies and drinks their blood. With the reply ad back, "Hi I'm Jim Martin, liberal pussified douchebag".

What really sticks in their craw is that Palin campaigned for him.

You have to be careful using the word craw , most ignorant arrogant elitists dont know what the word means . The liberals think thier excrement doesnt stink , but Harry Reid ,thier pal says different.

""In the summer because of the heat and high humidity, you could literally smell the tourists coming into the Capitol." "We have many bathrooms here, as you can see," Reid continued. "Souvenirs are available." $621 million well spent.

Your anal dems in action.

And Obama double crossed them. :lol: