V-Coach Bulletin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:( I wish MM would just come right out and say that Willis is the man.....

I'm dumbfounded here but maybe they just don't want to pound Willis 25-30 times a game right off the bat. Perhaps they just want him to ease into the physical grind.

That's the only reason I can think of....and it avoids a full blown controversy....well for the moment anyways.

Just speculating!

:( I wish MM would just come right out and say that Willis is the man.....

I'm dumbfounded here but maybe they just don't want to pound Willis 25-30 times a game right off the bat. Perhaps they just want him to ease into the physical grind.

That's the only reason I can think of....and it avoids a full blown controversy....well for the moment anyways.

Just speculating!

87783[/snapback]

I think you're not too far off the mark on that one.

They ran him 26 times against Miami.

This is about one thing and thats Travis' feelings.

87809[/snapback]

Dude....I don't think a former player really cares about players' feelings. MM has been cut from a roster himself. He knows that feelings go by the wayside in this industry. I think they're trying to avoid Henry going AWOL while breaking in McGahee. Willis isn't quite 100% yet which is scary if you think about it. If/When he regains his breakaway speed he's got a change to be an NFL elite back.

Dude....I don't think a former player really cares about players' feelings.  MM has been cut from a roster himself.  He knows that feelings go by the wayside in this industry.  I think they're trying to avoid Henry going AWOL while breaking in McGahee.  Willis isn't quite 100% yet which is scary if you think about it.  If/When he regains his breakaway speed he's got a change to be an NFL elite back.

87832[/snapback]

I am wondering what you mean by "Henry going AWOL." Do you think that he would desert the team, or stop trying? If you are correct, MM is certainly a weak headcoach. He should be able to name a starter without consulting a well paid, so-so running back, nor should he be worried about the "feelings" of Henry, the poor thing. :lol::doh:

Imo, this is just another dumb move by an organization with a dumb, ineffective GM that is killing the franchise. No surprise.