Life On Mars

cantankerous

ABC has been very busy about possibly cancelling their shows.

They have not ordered any more episodes for Dirty Sexy Money, Eli Stone & Pushing Daisies.

These shows have not been officially cancelled, but the future for these shows looks bleak.

I'll be so upset if Pushing Daisies is cancelled, it's one of the few comedies I watch.

I love Lost, but DAMN ABC and their brain dead Dancing with the Stars audience!!! :lol:

They have not ordered any more episodes for Dirty Sexy Money, Eli Stone & Pushing Daisies.

These shows have not been officially cancelled, but the future for these shows looks bleak.

I'll be so upset if Pushing Daisies is cancelled, it's one of the few comedies I watch.

I love Lost, but DAMN ABC and their brain dead Dancing with the Stars audience!!! :lol:

Get used to it...tgings like Dancing With te Stars not only draw great ratings (by today's network tv standards), but they are also super cheap, and easy to produce...

Basically, the only things I watch on ABC (other than a few sporting events) are Pushing Daisies and Life on Mars. I remember when ABC was, by far, my favorite network. It really does suck, now. Anyway, Daisies is sort of losing it, for me. I watch it, but I can't say I will miss it, terribly. Love the girls on the show, though. Mars is terrific, OTOH, and I really hope they don't mess with it.

I love Lost, but DAMN ABC and their brain dead Dancing with the Stars audience!!! :beer:

I'm a big fan of Eli Stone and I was bummed to see that it's future looks pretty bleak. <_<

I do know that ABC is looking for a slot to stick Scrubs in. I'm thinking they're going to pair it on Thu. with Lost and Grey's to battle that monster NBC has on Thursday nights.

It may end up on Thursdays, but the return episode is scheduled for Tues. 1/6.

Basically, the only things I watch on ABC (other than a few sporting events) are Pushing Daisies and Life on Mars. I remember when ABC was, by far, my favorite network. It really does suck, now. Anyway, Daisies is sort of losing it, for me. I watch it, but I can't say I will miss it, terribly. Love the girls on the show, though. Mars is terrific, OTOH, and I really hope they don't mess with it.

I respectfully disagree. I think Daisies is very good. I love the characters, the writing is top notch, and it's storytelling is very creative. Of course mainstream audiences do not often embrace things that are "creative".

Also Daisies goes up against Bones on Wednesdays, which is a losing battle. ABC should move Daisies to Sunday nights right before Desperate Housewives, it would do much better there.

I respectfully disagree. I think Daisies is very good. I love the characters, the writing is top notch, and it's storytelling is very creative. Of course mainstream audiences do not often embrace things that are "creative".

Also Daisies goes up against Bones on Wednesdays, which is a losing battle. ABC should move Daisies to Sunday nights right before Desperate Housewives, it would do much better there.

I hear ya. I like Daisies, and love the creativity and the writing...I just think the story lines have gotten too stupid. Bad premises, well executed, I'd say.

I agree it would be better on another night. I really like Bones, but still watch Daisies live (and Bones on the Internet, if I have time). I'm not sure it is, in any way, compatible to Desperate Housewives, though.

• 1 month later...