What would you rather do than become a Dolfan?

Justice

So, I've been catching a lot of grief over the last few weeks down here in Miami because of all the losing and everyone knows how much I love the Bills. Well anyways, one guy comes into my place of business shaking his head at me for Buffalo losing to the 49ers at home of all places and proceeds to tell me I should become a Dolphins fan. I needed a quick and witty response but for some reason I couldn't come up with anything sharp, plus I had a few customers in my store at the time so I couldn't get vulgar on his @ss!

So I figured that there is no better place to come for some great responses I can use in the future other than F U, or some other lame comeback. So? What will it be?

I'd rather_________________________________ than be a Dolphins fan!

Fill in the blank.

I'd rather spend my weekends during the prime of my life watching a losing team miss the playoffs for a decade than be a Dolphins fan!

I'd rather spend my weekends during the prime of my life watching a losing team miss the playoffs for a decade AND then spend the rest of my week reveling in that misery with others on a message board than become a Dolphins fan!

So, I've been catching a lot of grief over the last few weeks down here in Miami because of all the losing and everyone knows how much I love the Bills. Well anyways, one guy comes into my place of business shaking his head at me for Buffalo losing to the 49ers at home of all places and proceeds to tell me I should become a Dolphins fan. I needed a quick and witty response but for some reason I couldn't come up with anything sharp, plus I had a few customers in my store at the time so I couldn't get vulgar on his @ss!

So I figured that there is no better place to come for some great responses I can use in the future other than F U, or some other lame comeback. So? What will it be?

Fill in the blank.

...have to pay State income tax and refuse Federal disaster hurricane $$$ extracted out of the hide of 49 other States's taxpayers under pain of imprisionment...

Fill in the blank.

I'd rather be a NY Jet fan than be a Dolphins fan! (my understanding is, a lot of Dolphin fans HATE the Jets fans)

Fill in the blank.

I'd rather go see a Brittanny Spears concert--front row seat.