Pat Williams SUSPENDED

Why does a long snapper need to go on the sauce?

there is no evidence that any of them took steroids.

its for using a diuretic. which, yes, can be used to mask bad things in your pee

but it can also be used by big guys trying to make a weight-clause in their contract...

there is no evidence that any of them took steroids.

its for using a diuretic. which, yes, can be used to mask bad things in your pee

but it can also be used by big guys trying to make a weight-clause in their contract...

They all took it to mask the juice they were taking. No evidence, yeah, but please. They're fooling no one.

for the last 4 games of the season

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3740122

no Donte...

Were these the ones that were in the news several weeks ago that were taking an OTC item that didn't list all the ingredients?

If so - I guess this another one of Roger the Politically-Correct Dodger's finger-in-the-wind decisions, following the recent Plaxico Burris thing.

Were these the ones that were in the news several weeks ago that were taking an OTC item that didn't list all the ingredients?

If so - I guess this another one of Roger the Politically-Correct Dodger's finger-in-the-wind decisions, following the recent Plaxico Burris thing.

not sure if we're talking about the same past story, but yes, this is the final list of guys that had been rumored for the past month or so.

there were even rumors spread here about Whitner being on the list.

not sure if we're talking about the same past story, but yes, this is the final list of guys that had been rumored for the past month or so.

there were even rumors spread here about Whitner being on the list.

I'm not sure either, Dr. We'll have to wait and see what shakes out I guess.

who needs "facts" and "evidence" when we have lets_go_bills?

<_< LOL, exactly.

Seriously though, these weight loss dieuretics don't afford these players that much benefit as a stand alone product, but rather to mask there consumption of steroids. I'm not truly naive enough to just assume they took steroids, but it doesn't look good and the signs point to them having done so, IMO.

take Detroit in an upset

although....Pat Williams' attorney is filing an appeal tomorrow...just came across NFL Total Access about 10 minutes ago

I don't think they'll be able to get an injunction or anything. They're part of the NFLPA -- and since they went through the process and the appeal and still lost, I don't think a lawsuit will help. Take your suspension and get ready for the playoffs.

I'm glad I picked up Oakland's defense because I'm dumping Minnesota they're defense is gonna suck. Look for offenses to get 300 yards rushing per game! :worthy:

Yeah awesome news for those of us Michael Turner owners that have a shot to make it to championship week :lol:

Sounds like they're going to appeal though which could take forever...