Bills are taking action to appease fans

Only we could twist this nice gesture into a negative.

Nice gesture, or vacant-minded suggestion from a marketing 101 textbook?

Autodialers are an insulting, impersonal waste of my way-too-limited free time. Don't have an autodialer call me and tell me to have a nice holiday. In fact, don't tell me what to do at all - I'll have whatever kind of holiday I want.

As for Da Billsss, I do buy your product, so here's a holiday greeting from me - why don't you guys just do your !@#$ing jobs a win a !@#$ing game for a goddamned change?

I feel bad for the guy they had make those calls. That makes being a telemarketer selling ginsu knives sound like a good job.

Agree. They ought to call fans from other teams who went to games. At least they are honest and have a chance of giving Bills fair shake.

Too bad there's no way for them to know who pays for NFL Sunday Ticket solely to watch the Bills. If they did, maybe I'd get a call too and I could ask for my money back. Better yet, I'd ask them to pay for NFL Sunday Ticket for me until they put a decent team on the field.

Better to call DirectTV since you give THEM the money. Tell them you are canceling until the shows on their are no longer crooked allowing Patriouts* to get away with violations.

Nice gesture, or vacant-minded suggestion from a marketing 101 textbook?

Autodialers are an insulting, impersonal waste of my way-too-limited free time. Don't have an autodialer call me and tell me to have a nice holiday. In fact, don't tell me what to do at all - I'll have whatever kind of holiday I want.

As for Da Billsss, I do buy your product, so here's a holiday greeting from me - why don't you guys just do your !@#$ing jobs a win a !@#$ing game for a goddamned change?

At least they are using live people to call, and they are asking if you are happy with your season tickets. That's asking for trouble, no? It may be cheesy but I do think overall personal contact does sooth the savage season ticket holder. I'm not planning to dump my seats.

PTR