Bills are taking action to appease fans

Never say the Bills don't care about their fans. I just got a phone call from the ticket office saying they appreciate their season ticket holders and wished me a Merry Christmas. Now I feel much better.

PTR

Did you tell them that if they really wanted to wish you a "Merry" Christmas that they would actually do something about the current downward spiral of this once-proud franchise?

Never say the Bills don't care about their fans. I just got a phone call from the ticket office saying they appreciate their season ticket holders and wished me a Merry Christmas. Now I feel much better.

PTR

Who can take a sunrise?

Sprinkle it in dew?

Cover it in chocolate

and a miracle or two?

The ticketman can can cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good! <_<

PTR

I hope you told them you wanted Jauron's head in your stocking by Christmas morning (or sooner).

PTR

Hmm. They had better call me too then. But I not only want a Merry Christmas, I want them to promise me they'll at least try to turn this thing around once and for all.

PTR

They called me today also and asked me how my 2008 football season was going.......lol. I told the guy he was probably going to be getting beat up pretty bad today and he laughed.

Yeah, I feel alot better now that I got that call today!

<_<

PTR

Did they remind you where to keep sending your money? And how they except payments after the greeting?

They called me today also and asked me how my 2008 football season was going.......lol. I told the guy he was probably going to be getting beat up pretty bad today and he laughed.

Yeah, I feel alot better now that I got that call today!

<_<

I feel bad for the guy they had make those calls. That makes being a telemarketer selling ginsu knives sound like a good job.

Too bad there's no way for them to know who pays for NFL Sunday Ticket solely to watch the Bills. If they did, maybe I'd get a call too and I could ask for my money back. Better yet, I'd ask them to pay for NFL Sunday Ticket for me until they put a decent team on the field.

Part of me wonders if Russ Brandon is in over his head. He's clearly a good businessman but this phone calling thing smacks of something right out of some consumer goods playbook. Yeah, football is a business, but it's not exactly the same type of business as selling cell phones, cars, appliances, etc. I'm not sure he gets that.

Keep in mind some sweet young girl will be on the other end. So curb your vitriol. Tell them how you feel, but be nice.

PTR

Great another sweet young girl on the phone with my credit card information. How do i explain this to the wifey?