Mike Sherman

nuklz2594

its his first year there taking over a bad program...ergo, get a clue

A&M was 7-5 last year in the regular season. This year they were 4-8 under Sherman.

Alabama was 6-7 before Saban got there. In 2007 they were 6-6 and won their playoff game. This year they're 11-0. Even though he's a douchebag, that's a good coach.

Thanks for playing.

A&M was 7-5 last year in the regular season. This year they were 4-8 under Sherman.

Alabama was 6-7 before Saban got there. In 2007 they were 6-6 and won their playoff game. This year they're 11-0. Even though he's a douchebag, that's a good coach.

Thanks for playing.

You obviously do not follow college football too much. Ask Bluefire, A&M was left a mess under Coach Fran. I do not care what their record was last year. Franchione was cheat, a liar & he had boosters in on it as well. Sherman knew going in it was a bad situation. He may not succeed there but this year he definately deserves a mulligan due to the horrific shape Franchione left the program.

Thanks for playing.

As the previous poster stated, you obviously dont pay attention to college football.

A&M just happens to be in the same division of the Big 12 as Oklahoma, Texas and Texas Tech who are all having incredible years with Oklahoma St in the top 25 as well. Thats 4 schools they had to face in their div that are in the top 25 with 3 in the top ten. I dont care who you are, you are not going to have much success against that in your first season taking over a bad program.

like i said, get a clue