Money making/Girl getting

ieatcrayonz

As you well know, I run a lot of businesses. The name of the game is ROI. The "I" means investment. That investment comes in both money and time.

This opportunity involves making a large % return on money invested but also involves a lot of time. I have tons of money, but not enough time. So for a large franchise fee, you can run with this idea:

Doggy Psychiatryst

and "tryst" is spelled that way for a reason.

The basics are that you get these bored broads to bring in their dogs and the dog's favorite chew toy. You then analyze the bite marks on the chew toy, make up some crap, prescribe some paramesiums and start hitting on the broad who thinks you love her dog. Depending on looks, hitting on the broad is optional. This will work even in tough economic times, because these people become depressed and start reaching out for guidance.

Before you say this idea has been tried, keep in mind I haven't told you everything. If you are interested in investigating or if you havequestions, just ask.

It's pronounced a dollar tree eighty.

Have to have that Polish accent in there.

I know, but I figgered Cincy wouldn unnerstan me if I used the vernacular.

BTW--where the heck does that come from...a dollar tree eighty I mean. Can't remember for the life a me.

Probably from the Polish immigrants saying $3.80 and pronouncing the $ as "dollar".

I can do a good Polish old lady imitation.

"Me and Sophie go and take de NFT bus down to da Broadvay market and then go to de VFdubbya post to play da Bingo. Down where the houses are side-by-each. They have dat good salad potatoes dere.

I worked with a woman from Hamilton out here in CA and she said I did a good Canadian accent too.

Living away from Buffalo now, I can tell the accent there. I noticed on COPS that even the black cops have a slight Polish accent.

another genius crayonz idea. i could make a killing at that in Atlanta.

do you have any franchising info?

Here is a partial prospectus:

It costs lots of money

I give you all sorts of crap to say so that the chicks think you know what their dogs are thinking

The paramesiums make the dogs hyper and happy at first then they sleep. This perpetuates the notion that they are doing well.

I also give you lots of crap to say to these chicks to have your way with them

You have to sign a 5 year agreement to exclusively buy the paramesiums from me. There is an additional 25 year option. Details to follow.

If you get in on the ground floor you get a whole area code

You in?

Here is a partial prospectus:

It costs lots of money

I give you all sorts of crap to say so that the chicks think you know what their dogs are thinking

The paramesiums make the dogs hyper and happy at first then they sleep. This perpetuates the notion that they are doing well.

I also give you lots of crap to say to these chicks to have your way with them

You have to sign a 5 year agreement to exclusively buy the paramesiums from me. There is an additional 25 year option. Details to follow.

If you get in on the ground floor you get a whole area code

You in?

How much? <_<