Two good articles...

Read the first one first, it references the second:

TCS.com

WashPost

The question I have for Kerry supporters is: WHY HASN'T HE ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS?

My guess would be it's because he has no answers, only baseless and foolish criticisms. Either that or he would have acted in EXACTLY the same manner as GWB.

I especially liked the final line of the TCS article.

So the rationale for war now has been reduced to ANY weapons or explosives, they don't even have to be of the "mass destruction" kind? To me that first article was total crap because the author now says we invaded Iraq to stop weapons used against us, whether they be WMD or not. That's just complete garbage, and you cannot make that leap.

Kerry, proving to be a lousy candidate and continuing to be an opportunist of the lowest order, and pissing me off more and more as the campaign goes on for saying stupid things at stupid times, was ONLY saying that these explosives should have been more secure in this case, and was blaming the war planning, and was not speaking about the war or weapons as a whole, nor should his words be extrapolated to imply that.

As far as being interviewed by Bob Woodward, I would not allow myself to be interviewed by him either beause he is extraordinarily good at deciding what he wants to say and then editing one's words to support his often predisposed theories. He's a great investigative reporter and author and bookseller and about as trustworthy as 60 Minutes.

Read the first one first, it references the second:

TCS.com

WashPost

The question I have for Kerry supporters is: WHY HASN'T HE ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS?

My guess would be it's because he has no answers, only baseless and foolish criticisms. Either that or he would have acted in EXACTLY the same manner as GWB.

I especially liked the final line of the TCS article.

87477[/snapback]

Couple of nice articles Joe. Unfourtunately the point will be lost on the radical dems on this board.

kerry has no answers, he choose long ago to run the "hate Bush / anti Bush" campaign a long time ago, and he is now paying for it. The move is currently being made towrds the president and for the first time in a long time, I am optimistic of a 4 to 5 point victory by GWB and friends.

No answers = no chance for kerry. Perhaps he should have passed on some of the katie curic, jon stewart, and jay leno interviews, and did some where he could be asked some real questions. When will the dems learn?