DICK Doesnt believe in practicing out doors WHAT!!???

Poeticlaw

Really? The good ones were? Bruce Smith went to Virginia Tech...ever been to Blacksburg? Not the warmest place on Earth in the fall and winter months.

In addition to the names mentioned above, you have Conlan (Western NY/PA), Talley (Cleveland), Odomes (college ball in Wisconsin), Kelso (Pennsylvania), Wolford (Northern Kentucky), Ritcher (Ohio), Henry Jones (college ball at Illinois), Bentley (Michigan), Lofton (played most of his career in Green Bay), and Beebe (Illinois).

Those teams had quite a few players that weren't strangers to cold weather...and a lot of them were impact guys.

Iwas watching the eagles Ginats game and players from both teams were sitting on the side lines with thier coats off, All i can remeber was I think last year or the year before where the showed our bench and everyone was bundled up to the hilt of warmth trying to protect themseves from the elements unlike the Bills of a decade past who would be o the sidlines with their coats off showing you their toughness trying to pysche out the other team.

WE ARE MISSING MENTAL TOUGHNESS ON THIS TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iwas watching the eagles Ginats game and players from both teams were sitting on the side lines with thier coats off, All i can remeber was I think last year or the year before where the showed our bench and everyone was bundled up to the hilt of warmth trying to protect themseves from the elements unlike the Bills of a decade past who would be o the sidlines with their coats off showing you their toughness trying to pysche out the other team.

WE ARE MISSING MENTAL TOUGHNESS ON THIS TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

You nailed it regarding this whole post, we are missing the mental toughness! We don't need a coach that the players like, we need someone that they respect and somewhat fear. Look at the coaches in last years SB, how many guys on both teams do you think actually like Coughlin and Belichick?? Fire DJ, please.