Bills "not strong enough to win"

Beerball

DJ was asked about whether the team should practice outside on occasion. His response was:

“I’m not sure it’s a weather question,” he said. ”We haven’t been making plays, we haven’t been strong enough maybe to win in the last couple of years. I don’t think it’s necessarily weather related.”

Well, at least now we know what the problem is. Players are weak.

link

DJ was asked about whether the team should practice outside on occasion. His response was:

link

Before anyone responds with: MAY BE YOU SHOULD START BY LOOKING AT YOURSELF YOU LOSING LOSER LOSERFACE! I'd like to say this:

If having your coach tell the media that you're not strong enough to win doesn't motivate you, then it's impossible to motivate you. I agree with Dick, the players need to start doing their jobs.

Thanks. For some reason I thought you were going to take me to task about that one. :huh::P

Makes you wonder how good our secondary could actually be if we could somehow generate a pass rush. But we'll probably never know until their rookie contracts expire and they go tear it up for another team.

Makes you wonder how good our secondary could actually be if we could somehow generate a pass rush. But we'll probably never know until their rookie contracts expire and they go tear it up for another team.

Exactly...although it will be hilarious to hear some people cursing the front office for letting Whitner or McGee walk to another team...

link

So lets understand this BUFFALO is a cold windy city and BUffalo is always suppose to have the advantage in december and January because they are the Home team. However the coach levels them out with the other teams because he practices inside because as someoneelse posted elsewhere he like to be competitive. :huh:

I Would thinkg you would wnat to take advantage of the HOME FIELD weather and practice outside to give your team a COMPETIVITIVE ADVANTAGE HUH DICK!!!!! :P

Actually, I couldn't agree more.

All of my complaining about the selection of McKelvin notwithstanding, every indication tells us that he will be a playmaker. Picture him as an experienced corner with guys in front of him to rush the passer and force bad throws! The problem is that if Jauron stays, he might never get the chance. He will be busy drafting the "next Donte Whitner."

Btw, if this sounds like a dig at Whitner, it isn't. I do however make the case that it is stupid to draft a player at #8 (let alone to spurn trade down offers) to pay said player big buck to primarily stay back and guard against the home run.

In short, Jauron did well to illustrate exactly why we have been blasting him for 3 years.