How do you find telecasts of sports broadcasts....

The Poojer

specifically, SU vs Colgate is on Time Warner channel 26....I have checked direct tv schedule and the local richmond listings and nothing is indicated, however I know that there are bars that have satellite packages....i have also googled and am not seeing anything listed. short of calling the bars, is there an easy way of looking up listings of broadcasts

specifically, SU vs Colgate is on Time Warner channel 26....I have checked direct tv schedule and the local richmond listings and nothing is indicated, however I know that there are bars that have satellite packages....i have also googled and am not seeing anything listed. short of calling the bars, is there an easy way of looking up listings of broadcasts

I don't know, but I believe Keane College teaches a class on this...

It looks as if this game is only televised locally, on TW 26, and not being carried by any of the ESPN outlets (that would be available on Direct TV's Full Court Schedule):

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/conte...assetId=1100036

Unless DTV carries games on their Full Court schedule that aren't via ESPN...but, I can find nothing to suggest that is the case.

You can sign up for Orange All Access at SUathletics.com, and get every game (and pre/post games, coaches shows, etc) on your computer. $79.95 a year, $9.95 a month (reasonable) and $5.95 for a 24 hour pass (probably cheaper than going to a bar).

https://summs.internetconsult.com/registration.aspx?