Revocation of Heaven???

ieatcrayonz

Before I open up a GvG and get the answer from a reliable source, I wanted to get your opinions on something.

Let's say you had a good life. You were a productive member of society, you generally treated everyone well and people thought of you as a good person. Then let's say when you were near death, you played a practical joke on an old friend. Let's say you didn't mean anything by it, except for it to be a joke.

Now let's say you die and go to heaven. Everything is going great. You have a nice room, right next to some hot chicks and all is well. But there is a problem brewing. Back on Earth, your practical joke is turning into a disaster. It was funny for a while, but now an regional economic engine is on the brink of collapse. It was making some people very upset and causing others to possibly lose their jobs. This was all so you could have a good laugh.

Do you think God could revoke your credentials based on stuff that happened after you died? I think this is an interesting question. What if it wasn't actually a practical joke, but was indeed sabotage?

I'll bet Bill Walsh is upstairs right now scouring the rule book.

Before I open up a GvG and get the answer from a reliable source, I wanted to get your opinions on something.

Let's say you had a good life. You were a productive member of society, you generally treated everyone well and people thought of you as a good person. Then let's say when you were near death, you played a practical joke on an old friend. Let's say you didn't mean anything by it, except for it to be a joke.

Now let's say you die and go to heaven. Everything is going great. You have a nice room, right next to some hot chicks and all is well. But there is a problem brewing. Back on Earth, your practical joke is turning into a disaster. It was funny for a while, but now an regional economic engine is on the brink of collapse. It was making some people very upset and causing others to possibly lose their jobs. This was all so you could have a good laugh.

Do you think God could revoke your credentials based on stuff that happened after you died? I think this is an interesting question. What if it wasn't actually a practical joke, but was indeed sabotage?

Deathbed practical jokes are not punishable by law unless the death penalty is involved.

You need to update your signature block. I think we're running both QBs, the D-line, the head coach and the owner all out town. :huh:

Most of those guys deserve to be run out of town. The guys in my list are being run out of town for no good reasons.

Most of those guys deserve to be run out of town. The guys in my list are being run out of town for no good reasons.

I think we've moved off Peters. We're on to Edwards now. Or maybe Whitner. And I swear, I saw some Parrish and Pozlusny suggestions recently, too...

God knows its the concussion. Don't worry Bill.

What makes you think Walsh made it to Heaven?

:devil: