Bills are a "average NFL team", 8-8, with lucky breaks they

Chuckknox

So, in other words, Jauron is playing bball in the driveway with his next door neighbor who has down syndrome, and he's keeping it close to keep it fun?

Come on, seriously? Why would ANYONE in their right mind approach a serious competition this way?

I dunno. Ask Jauron. But the premise of Jauron-ball is to have the game be within 1 score with a chance to win at the end. No more, no less. Or maybe Jauron is the neighbor with down's syndrome. He coaches like it.

So, in other words, Jauron is playing bball in the driveway with his next door neighbor who has down syndrome, and he's keeping it close to keep it fun?

Nope. Jauron is happy to bomb threes while the kid with Down Syndrome has the nuts to take it to the hoop and mix it up in the paint. Jauron ball isn't predicated on physically beating your opponent. Its all about keeping it close and not getting dirty. He might not hit every three, but he'll hit enough to make it look close in the final score. If you aren't willing to take it to the hoop against a kid with Down Syndrome, you're never going to beat his older brother...or something like that.

I know we were all spoiled by the fast start this year, but we do have a 1st year O-coordinator - and there will be a learning curve. This is still a very young team and DJ has done a reasonable job of being competitive.

Keep up the good work DJ and staff, a few lucky bounces of the ball and we would be right in the race. If a few passes are caught, a fumble , etc.. - You would be getting praised, not questioned.

Think of the poor Bengals, Lions, etc

Why would any fan look at the league's worst teams just to make themselves feel good about their own average team? Jauron has had nearly 3 years to hire his own staff, retool the roster and carry out his game plans. Virtually no results. Treading water. Time for a change. The Bills are not competitive for anything other than draft choices in the first half of each round.

I know we were all spoiled by the fast start this year, but we do have a 1st year O-coordinator - and there will be a learning curve. This is still a very young team and DJ has done a reasonable job of being competitive.

Keep up the good work DJ and staff, a few lucky bounces of the ball and we would be right in the race. If a few passes are caught, a fumble , etc.. - You would be getting praised, not questioned.

Excuse me.....

Spoiled by the fast start? Isn't that what you would EXPECT this team to do? Win games? Beginning, middle and end of the season? I don't know about you, but the Lions and the Bengals are exactly what I'm thinking about.

You have no clue.