Edwards & Losman debate finally over?

First off Einstein, where in my post did I actually compare TT to anyone? I only stated the FACT that in the recent past, Florida QBs have not had success in the NFL. I don't believe TT will have any either. Playing under a different coach and offense in college does not change the other FACT, that NFL players are still bigger, stronger and faster.

Why don't you just wait until Tebow is atop that scrap pile of Florida QBs who never made it in the NFL to tell me how STUPID my point is.

Reread your OWN post. It certainly looks like you are comparing Tebow to past Fla QB's. My point in this thread is I think Tebow would make a great WILDCAT QB, not a conventional one. Let me ask you & Ramius a question. Who do either of you think would make a better WILDCAT QB than Tebow?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If not it should be cause neither are worth a damn! Tim Tebow!

I agree with the first part, but HELL NO to Tebow!!! The guy is not a passer. He's a TE that can throw a decently accurate pass from time to time. My vote is with McCoy.

Tim Teblow???? Certainly you jest. That kid won't do jack in the NFL. Let's look at some of the Gators past star QBs.

Danny Wuerffel

Doug Johnson

Jesse Palmer

Rex Grossman

Chris Leak

Palmer had great success on ABC's the Bachelor, and has a decent career now as a NFL analyist for TSN in Canada, LOL

Palmer had great success on ABC's the Bachelor, and has a decent career now as a NFL analyist for TSN in Canada, LOL

He's actually not bad in the booth. I've caught him on a couple college games this year, and he's pretty good.

The funniest interview I ever saw was Jessie interviewing his former coach Tom Coughlin. Coughlin said to him " Well I see you are where I told you you belong (interviewing- not playing) a good looking guy like you". I never knew Coughlin had a sense of humor before that interview.

He's actually not bad in the booth. I've caught him on a couple college games this year, and he's pretty good.

He writes a weekly article for TSN.ca and is on their version of Sportcentre a couple times a week as an anaylist. I believe there was a demand for him to play in the CFL but he and his father turned the offers down to get into broadcasting instead

My analysis of his play, the weaknesses in his passing and his game, etc are all non-biased. Those attributes and problems can be seen on the weekly basis.

The fact that i hate him personally isn't because he's a candyass who drives a scooter, isn't because sleeps with men, isn't because gives reach-arounds in the shower after games, and isn't because he sits naked in urban meyer's lap and calls him daddy. Take a look at my location and try to figure it out.

GATOR HATER <_< I hope you enjoyed the BEATING Tebow put on your Girls school.

Say whatever you guys feel thats fine. But im telling you neither QB will take the Bills to the next level. Is it cause of coaching? Possible.......But......I have zero faith in either guy. I know Trent is still young and learning a new system, but......maybe the chains needs to be taken off him and let him play football, I dont know.

And when it comes to Tim Tebow, guys......im kidding. If I wanted a new QB it will have to be a guy whos proven himself in the league....Im done with drafting QB's.

Say whatever you guys feel thats fine. But im telling you neither QB will take the Bills to the next level. Is it cause of coaching? Possible.......But......I have zero faith in either guy. I know Trent is still young and learning a new system, but......maybe the chains needs to be taken off him and let him play football, I dont know.

And when it comes to Tim Tebow, guys......im kidding. If I wanted a new QB it will have to be a guy whos proven himself in the league....Im done with drafting QB's.

<_< I agree any Rookie QB's career would be RUINED by the Bills. They need a Vet QB.