Edwards & Losman debate finally over?

I never said he will be drafted high. I think he could be better than Stuart was in his prime with the RIGHT team. If the Bills drafted him he would suck for sure. It is a huge step to go from college to NFL for every player. Tebow was so bad he only won the Heisman, National Championship, & will win another National Championship this year, but your right he sucks because you say so.

Please re-read Ramius' last post. 0:)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are correct the heisman does not guarantee success in the NFL but Tebow is BETTER than all those QB's you listed & if you really did watch him play you would know that.

And how exactly is tebag "better" than those QBs?

and he would convert short yardage downs.

How do you know this?

but his toughness, strength and heart cannot be questioned, and those are characteristics that we haven't had in 15 years.

Maybe so, but this still does not guarantee he, or the team he could possibly play for, would become a success. There are a lot more factors that go into that equation.

Lots and lots. UF is on every week down here on CBS. and i must LMAO at you stating tebow has a "strong, accurate" arm. The guy is one of the worst passing QBs i have ever seem. His passes float. He's consistently off target. Rarely does he put any zip on his passes. As for his running "ability," that consists of being faster and bigger than most of the players he faces.His running style is upright. In the NFL, everyone is going to be as big and fast as tebag is. If he ever made it and tried to run the way he does at UF, he'd get slaughtered by your average LB. Tebag runs meyer's little gimmick offense well at UF (with huge help from percy harvin), but there's no way his game translates into the NFL.

Dead-on accurate. Maybe he surprises everyone and does make a successful leap into the NFL, but I don't see it happening.

I do know this: I would rather have a blood and guts factory or farm boy QB than another arugala CA pretty boy who plays deer-in-the-headlights football, or cries for the bench when the weather gets bad and he takes a couple shots.

Which explains why you want tebag, who was born and raised in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, an upscale yuppie silver-spoon-up-my-ass pretty boy beach town.

I never said he will be drafted high. I think he could be better than Stuart was in his prime with the RIGHT team. If the Bills drafted him he would suck for sure. It is a huge step to go from college to NFL for every player. Tebow was so bad he only won the Heisman, National Championship, & will win another National Championship this year, but your right he sucks because you say so.

Couple things:

1) You think Losman is a good QB, so it's hard to take your opinion too seriously.

2) Kordell Stewart finished 3rd in the MVP voting one year and took a team to a AFC championship game. You are selling Stewart very short on his career.

3) I love Tebow as a football player and person. I don't know how he will be as a pro QB, but I know the guy is a straight up football players. You find a spot for a guy like that. He's a winner.

I didn't say I wanted T-bow, I just meant I want a tough QB rather than CA pretty boys like Johnson/Losman/Edwards. Toughness and leadership is more important to me than finesse. T-bow is tough, maybe the toughest QB in college football, and I like that attribute.

He drives a scooter around campus. I've got a few friends at UF that have seen him drive it to the stadium. That does not scream tough.

You do realize Urban Meyer is now the coach of Florida not the Ol Ball Coach right?

What kind of success does Meyer have with QBs that went pro :huh:

Hint, he doesn't have the quantity of QB busts. But the Ol' Ball coaches quantity of QB busts is almost offset by the quality of Meyer's QB bust

He drives a scooter around campus. I've got a few friends at UF that have seen him drive it to the stadium. That does not scream tough.

Did T-bow sleep with your wife or something? You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with him. Look, you may not think he'll become a good NFL QB, but what's with all the hate? He's as tough and hard nosed of a leader as they come, but you seem to have a problem with the kid that's personal.

Did T-bow sleep with your wife or something? You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with him. Look, you may not think he'll become a good NFL QB, but what's with all the hate? He's as tough and hard nosed of a leader as they come, but you seem to have a problem with the kid that's personal.

My analysis of his play, the weaknesses in his passing and his game, etc are all non-biased. Those attributes and problems can be seen on the weekly basis.

The fact that i hate him personally isn't because he's a candyass who drives a scooter, isn't because sleeps with men, isn't because gives reach-arounds in the shower after games, and isn't because he sits naked in urban meyer's lap and calls him daddy. Take a look at my location and try to figure it out.

If Edwards doesnt learn how to throw the ball down field and this coaching staff stays in tact they better go sign a Qb who can overcome the inept coaching staff..This team cant develop a young qb and to be honest I am sick of watching them try....I dont know who is available but if anyone does become available they better get him...Enough of trying to groom the qb just go sign one that already knows how to play and isnt a project...

My analysis of his play, the weaknesses in his passing and his game, etc are all non-biased. Those attributes and problems can be seen on the weekly basis.

The fact that i hate him personally isn't because he's a candyass who drives a scooter, isn't because sleeps with men, isn't because gives reach-arounds in the shower after games, and isn't because he sits naked in urban meyer's lap and calls him daddy. Take a look at my location and try to figure it out.

Gotcha. :huh: It's the only answer I would have accepted. BTW, I'm married into Gator nation, but I do like the Seminoles, too. I will say this, if he played up at FSU you'd have a much different opinion of the guy.